The NBA Thread (41 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Guys, what can you tell me about Oliver Lafayette and James Gist?

Are they any good? Never really watched them, saw few clips on YT and that's it.

First one signed for my local club, Partizan. Gist will do that if Pop drop him.

Btw, many people got wrong impressions when it comes to Lafayette deal and tend to think that we're rich club or something. That's a nonsense. He'll play for no more than 150k this year.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 21, 2010
Wrong

He is a dumb Oklahomo and another overrated high draft pick by the Clippers

The guy hasn't even played!
...hmmmmm. I dont think you can call him overrated. Injury free, he is quite the beast. He has a hunger for the game which is something not all young players posses. He is freaky athletic, skilled for a big man, strong both defensively and going up to the basket, and has a nice mid-range jumper...

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Why isn't there much discussion on D-Rose. This guy is a Speedy Gonzalez/Hulk Hybrid.

With better guys around him this season, look out for Chicago.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Guys, what can you tell me about Oliver Lafayette and James Gist?

Are they any good? Never really watched them, saw few clips on YT and that's it.

First one signed for my local club, Partizan. Gist will do that if Pop drop him.

Btw, many people got wrong impressions when it comes to Lafayette deal and tend to think that we're rich club or something. That's a nonsense. He'll play for no more than 150k this year.
Gist played for University of Maryland I think. Had tremendous potential, but never fulfilled it. Probably the reason he's contemplating Europe.

I don't know about Lafayette.

Sep 21, 2010
Why isn't there much discussion on D-Rose. This guy is a Speedy Gonzalez/Hulk Hybrid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D9fNb8blGo

With better guys around him this season, look out for Chicago.
:lol: . A 4th seed in the playoffs is the best Chicago can hope for, and they will have competition with Milwaukee and the Hawks for that spot.

The bold teams are interchangeable

Miami
Orlando
Boston
Atlanta
Chicago
Milwaukee

The 7th and 8th spots essentially be up for grabs

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Gist played for University of Maryland I think. Had tremendous potential, but never fulfilled it. Probably the reason he's contemplating Europe.

I don't know about Lafayette.
Thanks for infos, bro.

Partizan just signed Gist, he'll make a debut on saturday probably. It'll be interesting to watch him and Nathan Jawai together.

Lafayette already played two games and, to be honest - it's far from convincing, but I think he'll be OK once he adapt to European basketball.

Sep 21, 2010
The Heat-Celtics game was so hard to watch...Dwade was awful, Bosh sucked, and despite scoring 31, LeBron played fairly bad as well. The Celtics played alright and my man RAY RAY ALLEN played ball last night. Bucks lost to NO... :shifty: Bogut didnt look the same with his elbow in a wrap so I hope he can pull things together soon.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm rooting for Chicago. Even though I love Wade, the Heat just seems so fake now. Rose ftw.

The Sixers need to pick their shit up. We're close to having the worst record in the fucking leage.

Lakers for three-peat?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 35)