The NBA Thread (13 Viewers)

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I'm a huge magic fan since the mid 1990's...I try to watch all their games, if not I listen to them over the nba website. Our tittle hopes this year got fucked up after jameers shoulder got dislocated.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I watch NBA regularly. I'm not a fan of some particular team though. I was a Houston Rockets fan back in the 1990's but i lost interest after Drexler and Olajuwon retired.
Now i'm betting on NBA a lot and this season i'm in small minus. I'm still in nice plus after the last two seasons so it's ok.

Watching Pistons vs Bulls at the moment.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
the nba sucks now, it may have good players but not great players. i grew up watching bird, magic, jordan, etc...

none of these teams or players these days can even compare to the legends. keep in mind that jordan is the benchmark, and no one has or ever will compare to his greatness

OP
Giovinco20

Giovinco20

Juventini Forever
Nov 24, 2008
  • Thread Starter #7
    the nba sucks now, it may have good players but not great players. i grew up watching bird, magic, jordan, etc...

none of these teams or players these days can even compare to the legends. keep in mind that jordan is the benchmark, and no one has or ever will compare to his greatness
    Yeah it is true nobody can be compared to Jordan, but android look at Bryant he is from another planet and Lebron James the guy is still in his early twenties and look what is he doing. In addition to many other stars like Chris Paul, Nowitzki, Duncan and Dwight Howard. Man NBA is really worth watching. :rulz:

OP
    Giovinco20

Giovinco20

Juventini Forever
    Nov 24, 2008
  • Thread Starter #10
    Who are your favorite retired player(s) and contemporary player(s) ? For me retired: Jordan and Kareem Abdul Jabbar and as for present ones Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash.

*Btw Nash is a close friend of Del Piero

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    The young point guards in the league now, Devin Harris, Tony Parker, Rajon Rondo, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Derrick Rose, just might be the best class of point guards since the early 90's.

And that is what makes for great basketball, because great point guards instill a sense of team play

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I don't know if Tony Parker is considered "young" any more. He's a young guy, but it seems like he's been winning titles with San Antonio for a while.:D

Also I'd keep an eye on Mo Williams from Cleveland and Aaron Brooks from Houston.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    He's 26, so he's just reaching his prime. Totally forgot about Mo Williams. Fuck the Rockets. They Suck. I said it. Fuck the Rockets.

Who is the broad in your avatar

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    He's 26, so he's just reaching his prime. Totally forgot about Mo Williams. Fuck the Rockets. They Suck. I said it. Fuck the Rockets.

Who is the broad in your avatar
    You can kiss my ass. The Rockets are the shizznit.:D

I was there for both titles thank you very much. Clyde "the Glide" is my all time favorite player.

The broad is Evangeline Lilly. From Lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)