The NBA Thread (57 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's nice but bit Globetrotter. Loved the dunk above. Ant one of my favourite league players for sure.

This guy 6ft nothing dunking over 7ft:

And it was a fucking foul, how is that not called lmao?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hahah, he said he copied it from all-star game move, so defenitely globetrotter move. But he also said he didn't plan on it, the defender biting on his fake pump suprised him, so he couldn't move his pivot foot, and had no one to pass, so had to improve the backboard pass to save the play lol

He describes it here:

- - - Updated - - -

That's nice but bit Globetrotter. Loved the dunk above. Ant one of my favourite league players for sure.

This guy 6ft nothing dunking over 7ft:

And it was a fucking foul, how is that not called lmao?

Nba refs are a joke that's why lol that's 150% foul, Chet whacked Sexton on the head fully when he missed the block.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Clarkson won the Philippine Derby, Green just sucks man I am starting to lose hope.

Markkanen def should have the ball in his hands more often.

Both team missed some open shots that could have sealed the win. Interestign but low quality game lmao.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Was a close game but Jazz gave themselves too much to do with that start. Back to back losses the same story even if OKC a stronger team.

It does happen a lot where Lauri doesn't get the ball as much as you'd expect. He is basically a star player who doesn't act like one or demand it he just plays with the team flow. It's to his detriment as an individual player but on a contending team he'd be great.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Was bad game from start to finish. But that 4th quarter was the most infuriating shit I seen of this team in long long time Jay.

Zero effort on D all game, dumb and selfish plays nonstop, KAT was trying to force it to get record on 4th quarter and missed like 8-10 shots and had 7 turnovers...

He was carrying the offense up to then with hot shooting but still, wtf. Or he was the offense, because no one had a good game besides him and NAW. Everything else were garbage. This team can't play without Conleys playmaking and leadership. Not with this attitude.

To top it off final play of the game Kat drove into crowd for the winning basket and was hacked and hit by 2 defenders with no call lol. That kind of game.

Our coach Finch summarised the shit well:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Was bad game from start to finish. But that 4th quarter was the most infuriating shit I seen of this team in long long time Jay.

Zero effort on D all game, dumb and selfish plays nonstop, KAT was trying to force it to get record on 4th quarter and missed like 8-10 shots and had 7 turnovers...

He was carrying the offense up to then with hot shooting but still, wtf. Or he was the offense, because no one had a good game besides him and NAW. Everything else were garbage. This team can't play without Conleys playmaking and leadership. Not with this attitude.

To top it off final play of the game Kat drove into crowd for the winning basket and was hacked and hit by 2 defenders with no call lol. That kind of game.

Our coach Finch summarised the shit well:

It's OK at least you didn't give up 150 points to the Pelicans.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's OK at least you didn't give up 150 points to the Pelicans.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/39372896/wolves-hornets-game-had-10-missed-calls-final-2-minutes

Nba refs are a joke. We deserved to lose either way. But decided crunch time on egregious calls.

Same they did to poor Portland vs OKC, 1 point down and they give billups 2 techs and ejected for asking why they didn't ser him calling time out. The tech free throws decides the game lol unbelievable.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They really are shit. It does look like general incompetence or ego at this point. I think some bigger franchises or star players do get better calls but I can understand that to a degree. In regular season it evens out for some teams, it's the star calls in playoffs that kill you.

Aug 27, 2023

Dončić dropped 73 points/10reb/7ass, 76% shooting, 91% true shooting (best ever in over 60pt game), 3rd most points in a game behind Wilt and Kobe (on the anniversary of his death).

LUKA MAGIC

His team still sucks though...it's him and 4 retards on the floor all the time.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)