The NBA Thread (120 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Melo is old news, anyone see Klay go Cray Cray on Lakers? Most efficient 44 pt game ever most likely. And not a single free throw in that time.10-11 in 3pointers. No one gets on hot streaks as this gentle mofo.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not bad destroying a crippled team with all that space

And Melo will come to the Lakers i think. We have 15 players already though, and i doubt we cut anyone, so a trade will probably be happening before he signs

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If you never even watched basketball
6>3 rings & finals MVPs
5>4 MVPs
1>0 DPOY
9>5 all defense 1st team
10<12 all NBA 1st team
10>1 scoring titles
3>0 steals titles
Olympic gold 2=2
Olympic bronze 0<1
World cup bronze 0<1

In less time mind you (13 healthy seasons from MJ including his 2 years of toying around in Washington vs 15 from James, this is his 16th), with 2 retirements in between. Won it all on the team that drafted him, James jumped ship 3 times now. There is no case even before going into a serious debate

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Paul George deserves it. WTF are you on about?

Fans are biased retards who vote for their favorites. I'm glad George got the nod for what he's been doing with OKC. Thoroughly deserved. Luca's time will come, and it's not like he won't get minutes in the All Star Game.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Paul George deserves it. WTF are you on about?

Fans are biased retards who vote for their favorites. I'm glad George got the nod for what he's been doing with OKC. Thoroughly deserved. Luca's time will come, and it's not like he won't get minutes in the All Star Game.
AD deserved it even more, yet hes not there. my point, why even have fan votes when one of 2 guys that got 4M+ votes doesent make the team? 1M more votes over the guy the media and players pushed in over him. ridiculous. and this fake fucker George even going out to thank everyone for the love and support lol, give me a break

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't have an issue with PG making the all star team, but there was no need to mention Lebron in that.

In other news, ever since the role player went down with his ankle injury, the Lakers are a - 50 in 2 1/2 games.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i still cant get over it. might miss almost the entire season is what ive read, ugh

I thought it was 4-6 weeks?

They need him back. He's the quarterback of the offense AND defense.

- - - Updated - - -

On the bright side, if they don't make the playoffs, at least they will get a lottery pick..............................

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
AD deserved it even more, yet hes not there. my point, why even have fan votes when one of 2 guys that got 4M+ votes doesent make the team? 1M more votes over the guy the media and players pushed in over him. ridiculous. and this fake fucker George even going out to thank everyone for the love and support lol, give me a break
Why pick on PG? He’s been top 5 in the league arguably, best player for the Thunder. If it wasn’t for Harden, that dude would be in the MVP running alongside Giannis

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I thought it was 4-6 weeks?

They need him back. He's the quarterback of the offense AND defense.

- - - Updated - - -

On the bright side, if they don't make the playoffs, at least they will get a lottery pick..............................
isnt 6 weeks almost the entire season? we are already at 49 games, 6 weeks means hed be back for the last 10-15?

also, didnt they say James is on a day to day evaluation when he 1st got hurt? how many days has it been now :D

imo, wed be veery lucky if hes back to what he was before the injury come playoff time, if we even make it

- - - Updated - - -

Juka put him in his place :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Why pick on PG? He’s been top 5 in the league arguably, best player for the Thunder. If it wasn’t for Harden, that dude would be in the MVP running alongside Giannis
im not hating. the 3 best frontcourt guys in the west are James, KD and AD. by votes, its James, Doncic and KD. to me, he shouldnt be there (as a starter, but should get voted in by coaches as a reserve) and then he acts all yall were against me, look at me now. thanks for the support and love. weak character

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 116)