The NBA Thread (62 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
But they would have cap space for another star player (no idea whos even available bar Bron and George), and while Ingram and Ball wont be near their prime, i see them as very good starting caliber players after a year where they will be carrying this team. Them 2, Bron, another star, and they have enough pieces that can develop into or be used to create a good enough bench too. If they can trade Mozgov and Deng, i definitely see them give it a try
Lebron is not coming to LA. Fucking stop it already, will you?

- - - Updated - - -

Dennis smith jr will be a stud, predict he will become better then few of the top 5 if perhaps not all (except Fulltz).

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Wildly inconsistent. When he's on, he's lights out. But when he is bad, he is DeCeglie Bad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
haha Laker on Laker crime :D
Seriously. Why the fuck would we want a 34 year old Lebron James? I'm not entirely over the moon about Paul George either, but I'll take him at this point in their careers over Lebron. Kobe was in phoenomenal shape as well when he was 34, but then playing all of those minutes in the regular season and playoffs caused him to have massive breakdowns in the last years of his career. Don't need, nor want to see that again with Lebron in a Laker uniform.

Haven't I suffered enough the past 4 years?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lebron and Kawhi Leonard being coached by Pop tho? They'd be unstoppable.

Not to mention Tony Parker who can still ball for an old man, he'd probably see a resurgence similar to Pirlo's when he came to Juve.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
In all fairness, it's only been 2 teams
In fairness he changed it 3 times. If stars had aligned that it was possible to make such a team in any other team he would have went there :p

- - - Updated - - -

Spurs is a cool team, no need to tarnish it with someone like Lebron.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
In fairness he changed it 3 times. If stars had aligned that it was possible to make such a team in any other team he would have went there :p

- - - Updated - - -

James leaves Cleveland, they get 3 1st picks and 2 4th picks in 4 years. James comes back. what a coincidence :sarcasm:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

How did he change it 3 times? Was there another club besides Cleveland and Miami?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pay 36 million a year to a 34 year old who you yourself said is a choker
i said he choked the 4th quarter away along with Kyrie, thats something different to what you said there. James is the best player in the world still, and in a year-two will still be atleast top3. if you have a chance to take such player, you do it

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i said he choked the 4th quarter away along with Kyrie, thats something different to what you said there. James is the best player in the world still, and in a year-two will still be atleast top3. if you have a chance to take such player, you do it
I would hope that the Lakers already learned from their mistake with Kobe and that 2 year extension.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I would hope that the Lakers already learned from their mistake with Kobe and that 2 year extension.
Lebron is not Kobe though. hes bigger, stronger, faster and he can be effective still without his athleticism, with his passing. if he doesent suffer a major injury he can last another 5 years easily.

having said that, 36M for a year? is the salary cap increasing again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)