The NBA Thread (60 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Vicious as fuck Serge.

Finish him.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I shall be benevolent and let him live until the 76ers win ten games.

Which means that he has until April to enjoy all that life has given him

- - - Updated - - -

What do the kids say these days?

Savage...........................................

I love you @ALC, you dirty Albanian

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You guys are whack. I'm teasing Sergio in good fun and because that was apretty ridiculous statement to make from someone who's fan of such a successful team like the Lakers. And also because the Lakers are detestable.

But I'm proud to be a Sixers fan and all you haters can smell my socks :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

I shall be benevolent and let him live until the 76ers win ten games.

Which means that he has until April to enjoy all that life has given him

- - - Updated - - -

What do the kids say these days?

Savage...........................................

I love you @ALC, you dirty Albanian
Love you too Americano

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Please please please Lakers don't trade any of these young bucks for Cousins or anyone. Build with them.

3 point show right now, D'Angelo on fire but so is Lopez

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So what do you guys think about Porzingis?
He could be a franchise player for the Knicks once Carmelo gets the hell out of the way. One knock against him though is that he really should be rebounding better for someone of his height.

- - - Updated - - -

Please please please Lakers don't trade any of these young bucks for Cousins or anyone. Build with them.

3 point show right now, D'Angelo on fire but so is Lopez
When D'Angelo is on, he just makes threes look so effortlessly.

And Randle :heart: Draymond Green 2.0. except he is more athletic

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Randle didn't look like Green 2.0 few days ago vs wolves, Lakers got stomped precisely because you lacked perimeter defense, Wiggins had free show just into the paint.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He could be a franchise player for the Knicks once Carmelo gets the hell out of the way. One knock against him though is that he really should be rebounding better for someone of his height.
I think he's doing extremely well for his second season, had an absolutely monster game last night, too bad Knicks is a mess, even when everything is going for him his teammates at times don't fully trust him, especially Carmelo and Rose.

I think he seriously needs to bulk up if he wants to dominate much heavier guys in rebounds, but that might negatively effect his overall game like speed and shots from distance.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Randle didn't look like Green 2.0 few days ago vs wolves, Lakers got stomped precisely because you lacked perimeter defense, Wiggins had free show just into the paint.

To be fair this is basically his first season. He is developing.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Whoa, calm down there, Mr. T-Wolves diehard fan :lol: The Lakers were playing their 3rd road game in 4 nights, and simply ran out of gas. It happens.

And you are correct. I had a bad night on the perimeter that night. I couldn't fight through the pick and roll, but I've already made some adjustments

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair this is basically his first season. He is developing.
This is a Lakers reset. Last year can't be used as an indicator to what these kids can be.

Last year, it was run play for Kobe, pick up scraps.

And when there wasn't a play being run, it was watch Kobe, stay out of the way.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Whoa, calm down there, Mr. T-Wolves diehard fan The Lakers were playing their 3rd road game in 4 nights, and simply ran out of gas. It happens.

And you are correct. I had a bad night on the perimeter that night. I couldn't fight through the pick and roll, but I've already made some adjustments

- - - Updated - - -

This is a Lakers reset. Last year can't be used as an indicator to what these kids can be.

Last year, it was run play for Kobe, pick up scraps.

And when there wasn't a play being run, it was watch Kobe, stay out of the way.
He also broke his leg last year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Osman

Did you see what the "Greek Freak" did tonight? 21 points-10 rebounds-10 assists-5 steals-3 blocks. :delpiero:
Damn, please tell me they won at least lol.

I have no way to watch games live so I tend to see some afterwards if I find site that uploads full games.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm watching the game now PI, in 3rd quarter and man is he on a lonely island in this team lol (Middleton injured, Parker slow burner) . Lots of athletic bigs but so many poor ball handlers and brick shooters. Only decent guard is Delladova.

Tho Magic having it tough and changing up who faces Giannis all the time.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
FFS just watched Celtics - Wolves, I know Celtics way more well rounded team but FFS how does the Wolves lose a 15 pt lead in 4th quarter that easily? No energy levels and ball movement anymore, dumb hero ball bricks by Wiggins and rest too afraid to get the ball except Towns who is a true alpha. Some minutes left and Celtics go on 19 - 0 run, jeez...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm watching the game now PI, in 3rd quarter and man is he on a lonely island in this team lol (Middleton injured, Parker slow burner) . Lots of athletic bigs but so many poor ball handlers and brick shooters. Only decent guard is Delladova.

Tho Magic having it tough and changing up who faces Giannis all the time.

:tup:

Nice to see that team finally not waste one of his big performances. He willed them to that win all over the court. What a fantastic player. I'm a little surprised Jabari Parker hasn't developed further than he has. He keeps improving, but very slowly.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
To be fair to Parker he stepped up in late 3rd and 4th, 5 3s and generally more aggressive, pretty much similar pt haul as Giannis.

It's not like with poor Towns, he had 27 pts 18 boards but 5th game this season they lose a 15 pt lead and lose out. This has to be a coaching issue besides playing material, it's bizzare.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 50)