The NBA Thread (42 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i don't know about the magic being back but howard definitely will be

he's got alot of work to do in improving his post game but he is still bound for greatness and multiple rings

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
rapists around the world rejoice!!

this proves that even rapists can survive and overcome
That explains the new "Rapist" greeting card section at the L.A. Hallmark stores.

"Sorry to have raped you. Or at least to have gotten caught."

"Happy birthday to my favorite rapist!"

"Congratulations on your latest rape!"

:seven:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm sorry, I must have missed this. I was ordering my 2008-2009 NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Hat, T-shirt, and DVD. :D
You won't get it. I have connections at the post office and UPS. :D

That explains the new "Rapist" greeting card section at the L.A. Hallmark stores.

"Sorry to have raped you. Or at least to have gotten caught."

"Happy birthday to my favorite rapist!"

"Congratulations on your latest rape!"

:seven:
:lol2:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I totally agree with you on this. He should've stuck with Rafer Alston. Jameer really disrupted the rhythm and flow of the Magic, and was more of a hindrance than a help. Lewis and Turkoglu didn't rise to the occasion as much as they had in earlier games in the playoffs; this is something which must not be neglected and needs to be addressed.

As for Dwight, he needs to work on two things during the off season.

1) His offensive game: add a repertoire of offensive moves in the post, and develop a potent jump shot. I think Ewing can, and will help him with this.

2) Improve his free throw shooting.

If he manages to improve on these elements, he will become unstoppable. Just give him 2 years :D

Mar 14, 2004
Free throws are not so critical as Shaq's was back then. When he posts up,opponent alreaddy know where to stand and help knows what to do in most of the cases. Series with Boston clearly shown that. With a mid-perimeter jumpshot he would force his marker to stand closer. And with a simple pump-fake there are 2 options....foul or let him torture the rim :D I hope I'll live up to that.

A high percentage hook shot is something you cannot learn....you have to be born with it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
wooo, im so happy lakers won. kobe was influential once again but ariza came up with the goods.

not to forget though pau played a major part in getting the lakers there.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Free throws are not so critical as Shaq's was back then. When he posts up,opponent alreaddy know where to stand and help knows what to do in most of the cases. Series with Boston clearly shown that. With a mid-perimeter jumpshot he would force his marker to stand closer. And with a simple pump-fake there are 2 options....foul or let him torture the rim :D I hope I'll live up to that.

A high percentage hook shot is something you cannot learn....you have to be born with it.

I feel the best person for Howard to pick up his game from is actually Tim Duncan.
His bank shot against the board is a killer. Howard will do well (in fact very well) to incorporate that into his game. With his athleticism, he will be more dangerous than TD in his prime.

Ur rite abt that hook shot that Kareem made famous. No big man has yet to match the Lakers Legend in that. Possibly only Hakeem, but Hakeem's footwork for a big man is just as awesome.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I feel the best person for Howard to pick up his game from is actually Tim Duncan.
His bank shot against the board is a killer. Howard will do well (in fact very well) to incorporate that into his game. With his athleticism, he will be more dangerous than TD in his prime.

Ur rite abt that hook shot that Kareem made famous. No big man has yet to match the Lakers Legend in that. Possibly only Hakeem, but Hakeem's footwork for a big man is just as awesome.

He already has Patrick Ewing there. No need to pick his game up from Tim Duncan. You can already see the improvements in his game, especially, ESPECIALLY, passing to the open man when he is double teamed. Good bounce passes, accurate, and good timing so that Alston, Rat Face, and Lewis could just pop and shoot.

That is due to being tutored by Ewing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 27)