The NBA Thread (22 Viewers)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
once again you are insinuating that the greatest ball player of all time would have won nothing without scottie fucking pippen?

you guys need to take step back and think about what you are saying

I'm not debating whether Jordan can/can't do it without Pippen.
My pt is Pippen is not a Role Player.

A role player does not get selected as an All-star on 7 occasions, nominated into NBA 1st team 3x & NBA All-Defensive First Team 8x.
Pippen got these nominations even when Jordan took a break to play baseball.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dru and Cruello, you are both delusional and stubborn; why must you persist in your stupidity? The fact is, Jordan never won on his own! Fact! I am not debating whether he is the greatest of all time or not, but the main point of discussion is he never won on his own! Could he have won on his own? Possibly! However, the FACT remains that he won squat in his first 6-7 years for Chicago, and later on with the Wizards!

As for Pippen, he is one of the best players to ever play the game. He is no Jordan, but he is hardly a role player. What would you call guys like Luke Walton, Pietrus, and Rondo then? Shaq won in Miami because of Wade! Who was the Finals MVP again? Yes, it was Wade!

I am pissed off @ the Magic. How could they allow the game to go to OT?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Dru and Cruello, you are both delusional and stubborn; why must you persist in your stupidity? The fact is, Jordan never won on his own! Fact! I am not debating whether he is the greatest of all time or not, but the main point of discussion is he never won on his own! Could he have won on his own? Possibly! However, the FACT remains that he won squat in his first 6-7 years for Chicago, and later on with the Wizards!

As for Pippen, he is one of the best players to ever play the game. He is no Jordan, but he is hardly a role player. What would you call guys like Luke Walton, Pietrus, and Rondo then? Shaq won in Miami because of Wade! Who was the Finals MVP again? Yes, it was Wade!

I am pissed off @ the Magic. How could they allow the game to go to OT?
well then go put on your pippen jersey and tell me how it was :tup:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Will Pietrus get suspended.

He should

A punch is a punch. A dirty play is a dirty play, and that's what he did to Gasol at the end of the game

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ah Whatever; it could've easily been 2-2, maybe even 3-1 Orlando. 2 OT losses. Props to LA though.

Let's hope the Magic can win one more and take the series back to LA. It would be unfair on them to lose in 5, especially since they were never really dominated except in game 1.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Up unitl the last 10 seconds of regulation last night, I was of the thought that Van Gundy was coaching every bit as well as Phil Jackson.

But then.......................................................................

Well...........................................

Gotta love Derek Fisher

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 13)