The most underrated and the most overrated Juve player ?? (1 Viewer)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Elvin said:
Why some people think that Gigi is underrated ? Don't we all consider him as THE # 1 ?
i keep hearing how petr cech is better................but in reality, gigi is the best, but he sometimes isnt credited as the best, only "the most expensive".....

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
By Capello:
Overated: Zebina, Blasi, Giannichedda, Zlatan
Underated: Del Piero

Seriously: Overated: Zebina, Blasi, Giannichedda, Olivera, Zalayeta, Zlatan(current form)
Underated: Chiellini, Balzaretti

Boney

Apr 24, 2006
Underrated : Preeeeetty much every young player juve snaps up and sends on loan, Camoranesi, Gasbaroni (special mention.)

Overrated (current form): Nedved, Zebina, Mutu, Del Piero

Vieira isnt overrated, he just probably has a very nice contract in which he has to play this this this amount of games. I doubt Capello wouldve signed Zanetti if he thought that Vieira was doin an A-ok job (still, why zanetti).

and goodness, Abiati isnt underrated, but we cant bloddy hell play 2 keeper altho by the looks of it, abbiati would score alot more that zlatan (cheap shot, i know haha).

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Underrated: Zambrotta, Blasi (not nearly as bad as some say)
Overrated: Ibrahimovic (also last year, everyone who has actually seen him play before he joined knows of his inconsistency), Chiellini (was supposed to be the new Zambrotta, he's a good talent, but overhyped).

Sep 28, 2002
Mr. Gol said:
Underrated: Zambrotta, Blasi (not nearly as bad as some say)
Overrated: Ibrahimovic (also last year, everyone who has actually seen him play before he joined knows of his inconsistency), Chiellini (was supposed to be the new Zambrotta, he's a good talent, but overhyped).

i wont go into saying that chiellini is underrated or anything, but how can blasi be underrated? he's rubbish, plain and simple. maybe he could improve, but i dont expect that.

OP
gaspipe

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
Nov 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #34
    Fliakis said:
    i wont go into saying that chiellini is underrated or anything, but how can blasi be underrated? he's rubbish, plain and simple. maybe he could improve, but i dont expect that.
    You're right, Blasi is a perfect to drill a holes in a opponent's legs but nothing more :D and what i admire the most: his blameless face look after a hard tackle :D

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
    there are two sides to the rating issue:
    the capello rating and the media rating

capello rating:
    overrating: zebina then zlatan
    underrating: chelieni, balzariti and mutu (IMO he should be in Zlatan's first squade place), olivera ( when is the last time you saw him off the bench)

* Capello is underrating most of the reserves as he only depend on his fixed squad

the media:
    overrating: Zlatan
    underrating: Zambrotta (not enough credit), balzareti

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
    I don´t think so.:D
    Most overrated is Zlatan.
    Because he didn´t scor in ages.:D
    And most underrated are Chiellini and Balzaretti i think thy are pretty good but Balzaretti more then Chielllini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)