The most underrated and the most overrated Juve player ?? (2 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Overrated: Del Piero, Camoranesi

Underrated: Giannichedda, Kovac

Removed Ibra from my list, since everyone has him on his list so it's impossible for him to be overrated.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Most overrated: Zlatan
Most underrated: Balzaretti (sometimes i just wonder, why on earth does capello keep him on the bench)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Well the most over-rated player this season is deffinately and without any doubt:
VIEIRA ...
I wanted to say Zebina but since we got him for free plus he did not actually play alot this season I thought I'd spare him this post (he took enough from me over the season).
Under-rated:
I want to say Zambrotta, but I will say Giannichedda because I really want him to play instead of vieira.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Most overrated: Zlatan no doubt. Then we have Zebina.

Most underrated: Balzaretti and Kovac.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I wont bother adding zambo in the list below simply because in my eyes he is rated highly (and rightly so) especially in italy and as for those who think his overrated then they need surgery. I havent added zlatan or zebina in the list simply because any juve fan by now should know what they really are capable of...

Overrated: Emerson (And possibly Thuram, Get rid of the old aged policy, altho nedved should stay)
Underrated: Olivera, Camo, MOST of our primavera side and almost every damn youth we have sent out on loan.

kuplex

Apr 30, 2006
hello everyone.. this is my first post..
:toast:

i think most overrated juve players are : vieira & zebina (i think ibra should get another chance)

and the most underrated juve players are : balza, chiellini, miccoli, and olivera..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)