The Most Knowledgeable Member Of The Year 2009 (1 Viewer)

The Most Knowledgeable Member Of The Year 2009

• Martin

• Alen

• Deneb

• Andries

• Osman

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think we all need to get out more, especially me. I definitely need to do that.

Andries is more of a good debater than someone who is truly knowledgeable on several fronts.
I think this is true. He's a very good debator and a convincing one at that too. Also he has his own unique to your face style. But i wouldn't call him knowledgable, not by any means.

Deneb, Alen, Martin, Osman, Greg, Andy and to some extent Irish Zebra as well. Now these guys i'd call them knowledgable.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
but I honestly don't know Osman apart from football. While the Somali-Swede knows football like the back of his hand, I don't really see him partaking in other topics besides current events, so it's hard to say.
Moi also into History like the other two gents, though not much of history discussion around here at all except few talks of what conniving fucks the Byzantines were, with Alen-chan (should be more).

And oh perfect description of Deneb :tup:

P.S Seriously, wtf am I doing in this poll? :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Stop pretending to be all humble :p

Actually i'm surprised that you didn't get more votes. IMO you should be much higher up the rankings.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Stop pretending to be all humble :p
I won't pretend to be humble now when i'll say that it's shocking that I got so many votes and that I think people didn't really understand the poll question.

P.S: Since people misunderstood the poll question, i'm willing to give 13 of my votes to the member who should be their right owner....Seven :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I won't pretend to be humble now when i'll say that it's shocking that I got so many votes and that I think people didn't really understand the poll question.

P.S: Since people misunderstood the poll question, i'm willing to give 13 of my votes to the member who should be their right owner....Seven :D
Judging by your post here, it looks like you're the only one who didn't understand the poll question :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)