the most hated player...and why? (1 Viewer)

ex-rasp9

Apr 8, 2003
as for me, i can't stand ronaldo cause he is pretty capricious and looks as if he were the best player in the world! :D :cool:

in serie a i don't particularly like totti (frankly, i hate him...just look at his face expression! :devil:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i can't narrow it down...This is my list:

Roy Keane, Stam, Scholes, Romario, Totti, Batistuta, Toldo, Roberto Carlos, Nakata, RVN, Andy Cole, and Hierro.

Jules

Apr 14, 2003
Elena, all good choices. Especially Totti. :fero: Check out the smilies. Martin, in his infinite wisdom, has made the crybaby one 'totti'! That still cracks me up!

For those who remember, I don't hate Ljundberg much anymore. Don't much care for him...but don't have that blinding Totti hatred I used to.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Supposedly, we must hate luis enrike cuz he is so arguing and egocentrik,,,
but i like his way of start troubles, jejeje he is funny! (but i hope that will not score tomorrow).

Well, totti is in my list, he is good but he creates a lot of free kicks and pnealtys from nowhere, he abuse the use of the dirty soccer tips.

Patricia

Mar 22, 2003
i just can't stan Totti, I don't know why, I just hate him...

I also can't stand Rivaldo and Cafu!! Because thay espoke bad things about my country...

And also Cann, He is a good goalkeeper but he insulted Raul!!!

Also Manchester's keeper ( Don't know how to spell it) he said in a intervew that he is the best keeper in the world !!!! :(

Ah! the one that won the first price RONALDO!!!I hate him too... He hinks he the best player in the world!!!.....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bubba ] ++
i dont hate any footballer, but i dislike Roy Keane, Totti, Henry and Cassano
concluding from this: besides these 4 players, you like every football player in the world.

:D

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
1st ...Totti because he is arrogant, ignorant, full of self importance, has no lips....

2nd ...Alan Shearer, because he always uses his elbows, he needs them chopping off...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Francesco Totti-arrogant bastard who thinks he's the best player on the planet and believes he IS roma,if not bigger.deserves an oscar for his antics on the pitch that have decieved countless referees.

Ruud Van Nistelrooy-overrated piece of crap who can't even run properly without looking like he's gonna trip over his own feet.can't believe this guy's luck,and i doubt it's gonna last either.

Roy Keane-expects of others what he can't deliver himself,has a serious attitude problem and doesn't know what's good for him.needs a slap on the face.badly.

David Beckham-cares more about how he looks than football.he'd probably rather miss a WC final than cut his hair.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I don't hate any player but I dislike the following in no particular order:
Totti
Zebina
Tacchinardi
Ian Rush
Lothar Matteus
Burruchaga
Nial Quin
and many others ......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)