the most hated player...and why? (2 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I knew this was coming ... kinda don't shoot me territory.
To me he represents the negative style of playing football. Breaking up an opponents play by niggling fouls spoils the game and this is what Tacchi is so good at. Look at the number of clumsy tackles he makes! He is not very creative though effective. I am a believer of means justifies the end ..... Attractive football is what we should play.

Buy on AliExpress.com

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
toldo ....he's good but he like to criticise..blame this and this....
kluivert ....he's the player that will create bad situation in pitch..
rivaldo .....i don't know y i don't like him....as well as beckham .....
motta .....coz he sux....:groan:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Rivaldo - To me he looks like the arrogant type and I hate the way he pretended to get hit in his head against Turkey when the ball clearly hit him on his thigh.

Ronaldo - I must admit, this one is just out of pure jealousy :(

Totti - He's overly arrogant, plays for Roma and took over DP's title of 'The Golden Boy of Italian Football' (a bit of jealousy there too). Plus, he's a stinkin crybaby :totti:

Roy Keane - He's a very nasty, bad behaved player. Gets loads of red cards and purposely tries to hurt other players!! :fero:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Chapter 8 of which book? Seriously though guys, don't make sport about the bible - I'm a Christian :rolleyes:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Chapter 8 of which book? Seriously though guys, don't make sport about the bible - I'm a Christian :rolleyes:

sorry about that. my intention was to imply how true her signature was and to exaggerate the value of its validity.

i didnt mean to offend anyone. i apologise.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Ronaldo really annoys me. Everyone else I don't really have a problem with. But I think Ronaldo is rude (for example, his transfer to Real), self-centred to the point of narcissism, and generally just overrated.
Ronaldo, the only footballer who can eat an apple through a tennis racket.

Oh yeah, I also wish I could shave those two little patches of hair off. Whassupwitdat?

Jules

Apr 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Funny how people hate succesful players ... jealousy?
It stands to reason that the players on this 'hate list' are the ones who are most successful...and in our estimation, least deserving. That is precisely why we hate them: because they don't deserve their success, due to their attitude, egoism, or just being overrated.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
hatred no way, but there are some players id love to give a good ass whooping because of their what i regard as general innate nastiness or general imcompetence

Lee Bowyer what a piece of work

Materazzi some of his tackles border on viciousness and he seems a not very good person though i am not sure of that

Gatusso I am perturbed that he is an international and an excellent reason why Italian football has gone down in recent times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)