the most hated player...and why? (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I had nothing against roberto carlos,,,,but, after all the bullshit that he said before the 2nd juve-madrid game and the incident with camo, he is reaching the first place in my list.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Well I'm glad one Dutchman achieved something in WC '02... HIDDINK!
Yeah, that was great! :cool:

Displaced? Why, may I ask, do you say that?
Well, this country just brought so many bad things to the world as well. It seems like people forget this at times...

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
I had nothing against roberto carlos,,,,but, after all the bullshit that he said before the 2nd juve-madrid game and the incident with camo, he is reaching the first place in my list.
that's excactly why i said that I HATE ROBERTO CARTOS!!!

HE JUST PROOVEN US HE IS A SELFISH ASSHOLE!!:fero:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
like in the NBA??¿

some comentarist were talking about that after the game,,because stars like him must play in an important game like the ucl finals

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
like in the NBA??¿

some comentarist were talking about that after the game,,because stars like him must play in an important game like the ucl finals
our comenterist started crying when saw neddy cry.....

i couldn't hold me tears.....

IF smg happens and neddy play.........

i don't know.........

i'll cry for SURE of my happiness!!!!!!

and he is gonna cry for sure!!!

i'll wish it sooo much.........

pray sooooooo much...........:down:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I'm sorry but there is no way Neddy is going to play in the final .. even if UEFA changed the rules they will be effective from next season .. they can't change rules while the season is still played :down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Yeah, that was great! :cool:
I'm Korean btw :cool:

Well, this country just brought so many bad things to the world as well. It seems like people forget this at times...
Hmmm I was talking just football, if u mean other bad things. If you're talking about bad footballing things the Dutch have brought to the world, I'd struggle to put together a list. Forza Total Football! :stress::stress::stress:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I'm Korean btw :cool:
In that case: congratulations! :thumb:

Hmmm I was talking just football, if u mean other bad things. If you're talking about bad footballing things the Dutch have brought to the world, I'd struggle to put together a list. Forza Total Football! :stress::stress::stress:
Football wise it's different of course :strong:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)