The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
WΏΏdy?;5825381 said:
It's a bit weird people like Zach are given a 3-4 warning/infraction cushion every time he gets back from a ban, why aren't repeat offenders on the list to get a straight ban if they repeatedly do the same thing over and over again? Didn't RUS get extended bans each time he did the same this? Why not the same with Zach? Because RUS was kissing ass and sucking someone's cock here like Zach is clearly doing to some mod?
Do you have proof of these accusations or are you just running your mouth? Also it's rich for you to come and make these blanket judgements on how the place is regulated having not been around for years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Maybe. But Kyle for example is much worse in believing this. Zach's racism is rambling and incoherent. Kyle's is actually very well defined.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
The fuck? Zach says genuinely shockingly racist things and then walks it back a little bit but in an attempt to rationalize them. The fallout it creates is amusing but I'm not sure he is joking all of the time.

His English might not be the best but its not like he is retarded and doesn't know what he is saying.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The fuck? Zach says genuinely shockingly racist things and then walks it back a little bit but in an attempt to rationalize them. The fallout it creates is amusing but I'm not sure he is joking all of the time.

His English might not be the best but its not like he is retarded and doesn't know what he is saying.

Honestly I don't know if Zach is retarded or not. He seems smart when it comes to science, he is not entirely ignorant when it comes to football. But when it comes to societal issues, race, interhuman relationships or everything that relates to human emotions, he sounds incredibly dumb and immature. Kind of like a 5 year old, but a retarded 5 year old.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Do you have proof of these accusations or are you just running your mouth? Also it's rich for you to come and make these blanket judgements on how the place is regulated having not been around for years.
What accusations? It's not rocket science or highly unbelievably what I'm saying, he does get infractions all the time, what is there to prove?

And maybe you should show some proof of me not being around for years instead of running your mouth, because I've always been here. Also Zach's behaviour and him getting away with cushion of warnings is neither new or rare and if you're buddies with him you don't have to be butthurt and take it personally if I point it out.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
WΏΏdy?;5825528 said:
What accusations? It's not rocket science or highly unbelievably what I'm saying, he does get infractions all the time, what is there to prove?

And maybe you should show some proof of me not being around for years instead of running your mouth, because I've always been here. Also Zach's behaviour and him getting away with cushion of warnings is neither new or rare and if you're buddies with him you don't have to be butthurt and take it personally if I point it out.
Zach is banned on a very regular basis, because he accumulates infractions. Clearly the mods are in fact punishing him. What is it about this that you don't understand?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
WΏΏdy?;5825528 said:

'Sucking cock to some mod' proof or you're getting banned

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This is not let's shit on a member or mods thread, if you don't have a valid question for mods don't post here, this will be strongly enforced.
I think his question is whether there should be a system that allows for an automatic straight ban if a similar offence is committed straight after a previous ban.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Zach is banned on a very regular basis, because he accumulates infractions. Clearly the mods are in fact punishing him. What is it about this that you don't understand?
Oh I see that, I'm saying when he comes back why let him insult people 4 times before getting banned? Shouldn't the first first strike be counted as the last because he keeps doing it?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I think his question is whether there should be a system that allows for an automatic straight ban if a similar offence is committed straight after a previous ban.
This is a valid question and i can raise it with other mods, but at the same time we want to keep this place sorta fun, honestly what i have the biggest issue with is personal attacks, racist views as reprehensible as they might get are imo free speech unless you go full retard like lapa and call blacks monkeys, then yeah straight ban no question.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This is a valid question and i can raise it with other mods, but at the same time we want to keep this place sorta fun, honestly what i have the biggest issue with is personal attacks, racist views as reprehensible as they might get are imo free speech unless you go full retard like lapa and call blacks monkeys, then yeah straight ban no question.
Personally I agree, I also think straight bans for posts that really only warrant an infraction would be a bit harsh. It is still a football forum and even though it sometimes looks like a mini society, I don't think the mods have the reponsibility of (re-)educating our members.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Glad to hear this :tup:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
WΏΏdy?;5825416 said:
The whole point of warning or infractions is letting people know if they continue to do that they will get banned, like reminding them not to post like that in case they didn't know. RUS was a dumb monkey true but that's what makes Zach's casual racism worse because he doesn't have an excuse of being a retard for his comments, so he's worse than RUS.

Problem is too many casual mods, some of them haven't worked as one in years and some in months. Few pop up to give a warning once a couple of months and the active ones are puzzlingly biased or incompetent.
To be fair, you only know about warnings/infractions that users complain about.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I've been given my fair share of warnings from pretty much all the mods across the board but X definitely has hit me more often :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Maybe a system that allows other posters to see if an infraction was given for a post could be useful.
Why? So the trolls can come out and cherry pick the people they want banned and work on getting them riled up because they know they are one infraction away from a 3 week vacation? :D

Nah. Let the mods mod.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Honestly I don't know if Zach is retarded or not. He seems smart when it comes to science, he is not entirely ignorant when it comes to football. But when it comes to societal issues, race, interhuman relationships or everything that relates to human emotions, he sounds incredibly dumb and immature. Kind of like a 5 year old, but a retarded 5 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)