The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The thing is, this place is one of the least PC football forums you will find around, and that is a good thing IMO, its one of the reasons why I love this place(can't believe its been fucking 15 years :shocked: ). But Igor's comment/joke was tasteless even by Tuz standards.

Also, Seven is just trolling, because suicide bombing jokes and arab jokes along with jokes about almost every other race is a normal thing here on Tuz. To be honest, that isn't a bad thing at all, I'd laugh at them when they're funny and ignore them when they're not.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The thing is, this place is one of the least PC football forums you will find around, and that is a good thing IMO, its one of the reasons why I love this place(can't believe its been fucking 15 years :shocked: ). But Igor's comment/joke was tasteless even by Tuz standards.

Also, Seven is just trolling, because suicide bombing jokes and arab jokes along with jokes about almost every other race is a normal thing here on Tuz. To be honest, that isn't a bad thing at all, I'd laugh at them when they're funny and ignore them when they're not.
I wasn't really trolling, but obviously I wasn't being serious.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Suicide bombing jokes are ok, if they're about adults. Wishing a kid kills himself is not.

You know this, you're just trolling right now.
I've seen lot of oversensitive people saying the same thing, "he wished a kid kill himself" he made a "suicide joke related to a kid" "bonucci's kid almost died due to an illness and now he wishes he kills himself"

I donno if it's a comprehension problem or people were just waiting to jump on his stupid ass, but none of the above are true. He didn't wish suicide or suggest the kid kill himself, it's not even the same kid, it wasn't a suicide joke. He said the "his kid threatens to kill himself to scare bonucci from making this move" and it's hilarious how far his words were twisted and changed
It's still a dumb post though, but much much much worse is posted on this that not only escapes a straight ban but receive 2 pointers at best, I laughed when the idiot got lynched though.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
WΏΏdy?;5818830 said:
I've seen lot of oversensitive people saying the same thing, "he wished a kid kill himself" he made a "suicide joke related to a kid" "bonucci's kid almost died due to an illness and now he wishes he kills himself"

I donno if it's a comprehension problem or people were just waiting to jump on his stupid ass, but none of the above are true. He didn't wish suicide or suggest the kid kill himself, it's not even the same kid, it wasn't a suicide joke. He said the "his kid threatens to kill himself to scare bonucci from making this move" and it's hilarious how far his words were twisted and changed
It's still a dumb post though, but much much much worse is posted on this that not only escapes a straight ban but receive 2 pointers at best.
:tup: Completely agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)