The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wishing Bonucci's kid threating with suicide to stop his dad going to Juve.

Fucked up shit.
Meh i didnt see it as that far off a lot of other things he says. It is his style of humor and has been for a while. He is obviously not serious.

The person who should have been banned was badass for hoping bonucci gets death threats from ultras cause you know his dumbass meant it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Meh i didnt see it as that far off a lot of other things he says. It is his style of humor and has been for a while. He is obviously not serious.

The person who should have been banned was badass for hoping bonucci gets death threats from ultras cause you know his dumbass meant it.
I agree.

Badass ain't healthy.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Can we delete the tags? Takes up a lot of screen space on mobile, dont know if it serves any purpose and its all vile nonsense.

For example, look at Beppe's thread

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Thanks that I'm not the only one who saw it like this. When I called his post humour, I got a damn shitstorm yesterday. People just haven't got it, and we already know that there are different humours and posters without any sense of humour ::lol3::

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
But Kyle is American, how did he get it?

Wishing kids kill themselves now qualifies as humor.
Already told that I probably shouldn't have let myself be carried to this running joke, because obviously same people didn't got this one either.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on, man. You can't do this. You can't be muslim and post this. How on Earth are we expected not to make a suicide bombing joke?
:lol:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Can we delete the tags? Takes up a lot of screen space on mobile, dont know if it serves any purpose and its all vile nonsense.

For example, look at Beppe's thread
I rarely ever get to see the tags as i just don't scrolll down that far :boh:
I always Browse tuz in desktop mode though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)