The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Fr3sh @Badass Dybala

Wonder if its from the same mod? Don't know how active the other mods are, it's getting little out of hand this "mod"gets too carried away with the authority one has. If not over the most frivolous of things, guess when there is no real infractions going on "this mod" makes his/hers own rules and gets trigger happy to apply on there own discretion.

The other mods need to reconsider another mod who is in unbiased and fair, that doesn't seek personal pleasure or gain in silencing the members here who never really violated anything against the policy. I have a valid reason. This mod that took me out of GOT if anything is abusing their authority and making there own rules thats not in the policy to there own personal terms and pleasure it's pretty disgusting. It's down right arbitrary.
He doesn't care though :lol:
Nothing will happen

If shit was fair, then it'd be boring. That's why I say I should be mod, trust me i'll most biased,moody, trigger happy mod. Anything bad about Vidal, Martin, Mandzo, Somalia, Pokemon, yugioh will result in immediate ban
i'd make my nigga RUS immune to infractions, I'd take off Conte from the top of the forum and replace with EuroMax.

Oh and Vidal would be in legend thread, khedira even though he's active would be in rookie section along with Mattia

- - - Updated - - -

What does it stand for?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He doesn't care though :lol:
Nothing will happen

If shit was fair, then it'd be boring. That's why I say I should be mod, trust me i'll most biased,moody, trigger happy mod. Anything bad about Vidal, Martin, Mandzo, Somalia, Pokemon, yugioh will result in immediate ban
i'd make my nigga RUS immune to infractions, I'd take off Conte from the top of the forum and replace with EuroMax.

Oh and Vidal would be in legend thread, khedira even though he's active would be in rookie section along with Mattia

- - - Updated - - -

What does it stand for?
id vote for you

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Dude you were posting spoilers
Dude everyone was putting everything on spoiler tabs and mine was on a spoiler tab it's there for a reason...before the "mod" made a dictator move. Anyways he did it over a fuck!ng Meme.

- - - Updated - - -

The seasons over anyway and the shit is everywhere

- - - Updated - - -

Peeps were posting links to the leaked episodes ffs :facepalm2:

- - - Updated - - -

Severe double standard if anything this "mod" is harassing, discriminating members, and making his own rules. Like a narssicistic pretentious person who has nothing going on but to nit pick and take drastic action on non violating members.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Dude you were posting spoilers
And the benjen pic

- - - Updated - - -

Dude everyone was putting everything on spoiler tabs and mine was on a spoiler tab it's there for a reason...before the "mod" made a dictator move. Anyways he did it over a fuck!ng Meme.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Severe double standard if anything this "mod" is harassing, discriminating members, and making his own rules. Like a narssicistic pretentious person who has nothing going on but to nit pick and take drastic action on non violating members.
I suggest you keep it respectful

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Yea 4 points infraction handed out classy

- - - Updated - - -

Yea this his is what violates the policy In a thread. It's only your personal biased rule. A meme.
Plz other mods re-evaluate and oust GordoDeCentral as Mod, he's abusing Tuz members. Not really using it right to whom are actually violating the threads.

- - - Updated - - -
@Enron re-evaluate the mods roster @swag

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I was removed from the Serie A thread even if it was for less than an hour because I was deemed a jinx for laughing at the milan score at 1-1, I mean really that's just silly yet I get nearly daily insults through posts and -reps
Sorry bud but we've been at this already. Unfortunately you really are a jinx and there's nothing much we can do about it.

Yea 4 points infraction handed out classy

- - - Updated - - -

Yea this his is what violates the policy In a thread. It's only your personal biased rule. A meme.
Plz other mods re-evaluate and oust GordoDeCentral as Mod, he's abusing Tuz members. Not really using it right to whom are actually violating the threads.

- - - Updated - - -
@Enron re-evaluate the mods roster @swag
Dude, they won't give a fuck. If you're really that desperate and want to read what's going on in that thread, just create a fake account.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I ask other mods this is worth 4 points infraction ?? :shifty: GordoDeCentral has completely gone personal use in benefit abuse of his mod power don't think he can just up the points when I had zero just to silence my case.

- - - Updated - - -
@Klin yea I guess this many years never had an issue but seriously it's disgusting. He must work a very underprivileged job and must wear a name tag to work. This is all he has.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd ban you for posting that gif to be honest.
Theres worse crap than that in the thread but it's no use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)