The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
You didn't justify the attack, you just offered a ridiculous conspiracy theory that is offensive to the French government, the art of journalism, and the people that died.
I didn't know that what i post should get an approval from french government. Again, ridiculous according to whom? Since when this forum started to censoring people who give an unpopular opinion?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I didn't know that what i post should get an approval from french government. Again, ridiculous according to whom? Since when this forum started to censoring people who give an unpopular opinion?
I could say the same thing about the muslim religion. Why did those guys need approval before posting those cartoons? They didn't yet a bunch of retards still punished them for it.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I could say the same thing about the muslim religion. Why did those guys need approval before posting those cartoons? They didn't yet a bunch of retards still punished them for it.
Muslim feelings are more important.

Also it was all an inside job in case you missed Turk's posts.

Jul 2, 2006
We'd rather not be shut down for being a Jihadi website. If that's ok with you.
It's how easy to label people just because i see things different than you. Hypocrites. Look at what i post in that thread, it was just an opinion like any other.

If you are this intolerant you might as well change the forum's title

Juventuz
For Juventus Fans Worldwide

except Muslims

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
It's how easy to label people just because i see things different than you. Hypocrites. Look at what i post in that thread, it was just an opinion like any other.

If you are this intolerant you might as well change the forum's title

Juventuz
For Juventus Fans Worldwide

except Muslims
Can't you just shut the fuck up. This is a private community. The mods are despots after their and Marty's liking. You should be happy to still be here with your outrages hate-mongering.

Don't liek it here. Leave. No one will miss you.

Turk 1.1

Jan 7, 2015
Ok, he banned me and left this message ''i warned you''. Warned me what exactly? I had 2 or 4 infractions points because of saying ''arse''. How did i end up banned? Can any mod stop this mockery and lift the ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)