The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Rus you need to go outside to that fab place you call socchi, too much computer too little oxiden for you it seems, a man can't think and function straight in these conditions.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
There is no reason to go all Freud here, he is just a overly stubborn and ignorant clown (must have hamster memory since he never learns from $#@!). Basically your typical keyboard warrior. Doesnt know when to quit, just keeps piling on, thats whats his downfall, most of those he "engages" are as much of dumbasses as him initially (case in point few pages back), but after they are out of ze race, he is still in it persisting like its a frigging marathon, headlessly running of ze cliff.
Juventino[RUS];4055618 said:
Oh, the brightest man in the history of man :delpiero: i like how you are trying to act like a old sage from fairytales, but you are not him, naaaaah.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Fvcking Rus almost got me in tears.

RUS is cool, but he is far too easily provoked.
I agree. If he'd live anywhere near me I'd take him out on weekends, he's still young and has the potential to become anything you want :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4055589 said:
Pfff, so according to you i should keep silence whenever someone is saying something like this: Nzoric "I bet your mother regrets the day toilet seats were implemented in Socchi, the first day of toilet seats, someone cums on it and she just had to sit on it. Poor girl." and i should keep silence just because i'm mature and if i response this would mean that im childish and not mature enough ?! :lol: Holy shit, sorry, probably in ur paradise land aka Iran, where you have the biggest human rights in the history of man, you are feeling urself mature enough you shouldn't response on comments like this, in here we are not keeping silence, in Russia we beat the one who said it, deal with it
Toughest mofo around.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fuckin Rus, you gotta love how he takes on the whole world :lol: Hoori was defending him, and out of the blue he started attacking her for no apparent reason :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
These are all after Hoori actually stuck up for him :lol:

Juventino[RUS];4055600 said:
Oh, the mature girl from Iran are teaching me how to live :sergio: i feel irony in the air :lol: girl from the country with no rights try to teach something :lol: holy crap :lol:
Juventino[RUS];4055589 said:
Pfff, so according to you i should keep silence whenever someone is saying something like this: Nzoric "I bet your mother regrets the day toilet seats were implemented in Socchi, the first day of toilet seats, someone cums on it and she just had to sit on it. Poor girl." and i should keep silence just because i'm mature and if i response this would mean that im childish and not mature enough ?! :lol: Holy shit, sorry, probably in ur paradise land aka Iran, where you have the biggest human rights in the history of man, you are feeling urself mature enough you shouldn't response on comments like this, in here we are not keeping silence, in Russia we beat the one who said it, deal with it
This one is the best :lol:

Juventino[RUS];4055673 said:
:sergio: these arab girls
Juventino[RUS];4055691 said:
:sergio: we are not in iran, sorry

Rus :sergio:

I applaud your patience though Hoori, didn't you say you worked in a school or something before? That's probably where you got all this patience :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)