The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9,687
    JCK can you please tell me the story about Akhmedios?
    He's touchy, sophisticated (in his writing and ideas...annoyingly sophisticated), obnoxious and strange in a very special way. He didn't like the provocations from the members here, mainly it was Andy, Bürke and I who did it. I was also a mod at the time and he thought I should behave in a different way. It escalated, he left the forum, started another forum, took with him a big bunch of losers (mainly Badass, a member called Falafel and another called Carlo D). They started badmouthing Juventuz, some other members here went and registered there and started to bring jewels from there. That forum was known as the rejects forum. He came back some time later, I provoked again, he exploded, he wrote a long post saying what a tyrant I was and the likes and ended it up with his departure message and that my day will come.

Some interesting stuff you should know

- Ahmedios is better known as the Anal Cannon (courtesy of Andy)
    - I used to call him Akhmedios which irritated his sidekick Falafel saying it is insulting towards the prophet's name, as if Ahmedios is fine.
    - He is a master in building long sentences and using "the former" and "the latter" extensively until your mind explodes.
    - He has by far the best hair cut.

To be honest, I regret that I pissed him off so much, he would have been great nowadays. You know what I mean by great.

- - - Updated - - -

I know this might be a pain in the ass, but I suck at searching, could you find me some old threads were JCK and the forum spread their terror with him?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and who was the guy who said all Lebanese are "Motherfuckers"? Maher? :lol:
    All Lebanese are gays is what Maher used to say.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    I just want an empirical thing I can base my judgment on. Because without it, I can only imagine how ping pong balls would bounce of you, and imagination is not something concrete I can base my judgment on how easy those balls bounce of you. Because in real life my imagination and the scale of the reality of ball bouncing might be really off.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    He's touchy, sophisticated (in his writing and ideas...annoyingly sophisticated), obnoxious and strange in a very special way. He didn't like the provocations from the members here, mainly it was Andy, Bürke and I who did it. I was also a mod at the time and he thought I should behave in a different way. It escalated, he left the forum, started another forum, took with him a big bunch of losers (mainly Badass, a member called Falafel and another called Carlo D). They started badmouthing Juventuz, some other members here went and registered there and started to bring jewels from there. That forum was known as the rejects forum. He came back some time later, I provoked again, he exploded, he wrote a long post saying what a tyrant I was and the likes and ended it up with his departure message and that my day will come.

Some interesting stuff you should know

- Ahmedios is better known as the Anal Cannon (courtesy of Andy)
    - I used to call him Akhmedios which irritated his sidekick Falafel saying it is insulting towards the prophet's name, as if Ahmedios is fine.
    - He is a master in building long sentences and using "the former" and "the latter" extensively until your mind explodes.
    - He has by far the best hair cut.

To be honest, I regret that I pissed him off so much, he would have been great nowadays. You know what I mean by great.

- - - Updated - - -

All Lebanese are gays is what Maher used to say.
    :rofl: :rofl: this is so much gold, I used to lurk the forums when all this madness occured, but I couldnt really keep up with it all. Absolute gold. I wish you were a mod again JCK, I really do.

Oh and his mate was called Falafel :lol:

Man I love The 'Tuz.

Apr 15, 2006
    I just want an empirical thing I can base my judgment on. Because without it, I can only imagine how ping pong balls would bounce of you, and imagination is not something concrete I can base my judgment on how easy those balls bounce of you. Because in real life my imagination and the scale of the reality of ball bouncing might be really off.
    It's a serious question, how else can I know for sure, without any way of testing it. I'm even prepared to do a labaratory test to confirm the ball bouncing. How else can one live a life?
    Try praying to God. I'm sure if you try hard enough, he'll reveal to you how a ping pong ball bounces off me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)