The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
It's an assumption, not a fact. Moreover, the assumption is insulting and degrading. Therefore, like you said, you should be banned.
As i said, it's fair enough. I certainly won't lose sleep over being banned, nor will i create fake accounts to browse the forum. I don't take jabs to heart like you do, it's pathetic, really. It's interesting how you had a major fanny wobble when Alen, Klin, Rab & myself were playing Janna & Katie against each other. You were on your high horse about defending them, yet when Burke threw insults at Preet & your country, you were no where to be seen.

You're so boring.:yawn:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You're too new for this joke and you sound lame.
What joke? I just dont understand why having a small dick is degrading. Its genetics and hes hardly at fault for it, even if it is true. As for being too new, shit dont phase me, thats what i told king ale about her clique, ill never function with you guys.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It really depends on how small the dick is. In a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is an elephants cock and 1 is a grain of sand, I think 1 could be degrading.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What joke? I just dont understand why having a small $#@! is degrading. Its genetics and hes hardly at fault for it, even if it is true. As for being too new, $#@! dont phase me, thats what i told king ale about her clique, ill never function with you guys.
It's not easy functioning into our system.

I wish Akhmedios would come back.
Shall we e-mail him? We got his e-mail in Admin CP.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Greg, if when Alen started this, mods who checked the dupe's IP had banned that account, probably handing an infraction to Alen, the guy you are trying to protect after one year had not been humiliated (which is the reason Aaron brings to explain Alen's ban: humiliating a member with a dupe account). So, if Alen is banned because he created a dual account, so should many many other members who have dual accounts. If it's because Alen humiliated a member, do you not think that the mods who closed their eyes to it and even involved themselves in the game by confirming that the account was not fake do deserve a bigger punishment? Most, if not all of moderators knew about it and now the "majority" is for banning Alen? It just does not add up.

And I lost all hope of ever having conversations with you and your clique a long time ago, I'm sorry that it's like that because I really like you. I think you're intelligent, beautiful and funny - but that's hardly relevant anymore.
You annoy me but that's not why I said people like you make me sick. I don't know what has ruined your hopes of having conversation with me but I generally dislike people who think weak individuals deserve to be mocked and humiliated.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You annoy me but that's not why I said people like you make me sick. I don't know what has ruined your hopes of having conversation with me but I generally dislike people who think weak individuals deserve to be mocked and humiliated.
The joke was funny when it started, then we tried explaining it to badass and the joke stopped. Then he refused to believe what we said. After that its fair game, we tried telling him and he refused to accept it.

We started out pretty well and had some great conversations when i first started posting here, then after i started posting how DP probably wouldnt last forever i started annoying you. Since that i cant have a conversation with you, because you judge my posts in advance. And thats fine by me, its a big forum and we cant all get along, just dont expect me to take anything you or rab say to heart.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Kate, what's your stance on mods calling female posters, bitches?
It depends on whether the person has acted out of turn, really. Also, it should not matter whether the person who flings the insult is a mod or not. I don't know all of the details about what went on with Fabi, though I know it's said over and over that Burke doesn't like her (does Burke like anyone?) I agree, though, no one is above the law and I'm hoping we're going to be harsher on this stuff from here on out.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
It depends on whether the person has acted out of turn, really. Also, it should not matter whether the person who flings the insult is a mod or not. I don't know all of the details about what went on with Fabi, though I know it's said over and over that Burke doesn't like her (does Burke like anyone?) I agree, though, no one is above the law and I'm hoping we're going to be harsher on this stuff from here on out.
Thanks, i just wanted your view point on the matter. I'm not going to bring it up again because it's clearly a waste of everyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)