The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But it was done behind closed doors. which is basically fuck you, stop bombarding us with questions, Burke is exempt from any sort of punishment.
If I have a problem with a poster because they're abusing someone -- say, like trying to instigate a "Ban Janna" campaign in their signature -- that's between me, that person, and just maybe some of the other mods. It really is none of your business.

And that's true whether that person is a "normal" poster or a moderator. This is not about putting everyone's transgressions or personal concerns on a public wall on a need-to-know basis. Because the fact is, it isn't your business. You aren't that person. So what I discussed with Burke really isn't your business, and you have to accept that. Because you're not Burke.

I'd rather not adopt a policy where I must post your private messages to me on a public wall here.

- - - Updated - - -

E, i'm not trying to bully you. If there's one thing i know, you can handle yourself, so that goes out the water. You can use all sorts of mod jargon you like but EVERYBODY knows Burke was never, nor will he ever be brought to book because he's the favourite child in the mod family. Of course you lot will cover his ass & make excuses for him.

Anyway, i'm out.
Let's be real, B. This isn't about Burke at all. You're applying the tired old trope of "I'm upset that I/Alen/someone-I-like has repercussions for his actions, so my defense is to point someone else out whom I feel had no repercussions for their actions -- even if the two have nothing to do with each other."

Or: the "OJ Simpson got off for murder, so murder should be legal for everyone" defense.

I don't think so. But cheers anyway. :pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I reckon we should keep the facade up. I'm seriously worried he might kill himself if he finds out his "informer" wasn't real.

Mods, please make sure Badass doesnt find out that Marcelo is fake. I think it's better for all concerned (especially Badass) if we keep up this ruse. I fear for his mental health.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Shit is getting old, he needs to face the truth.

Like he would kill himself over that; at worst he'll take a break saying he'll never come back, and then you'll watch him pop up the week after.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I reckon we should keep the facade up. I'm seriously worried he might kill himself if he finds out his "informer" wasn't real.

Mods, please make sure Badass doesnt find out that Marcelo is fake. I think it's better for all concerned (especially Badass) if we keep up this ruse. I fear for his mental health.
You think it's not too late for that? Surely he has still been browsing and if he didn't know before he was banned he has to by now.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I wonder how many Panettone has Janna eaten by now. I'd bet she'll gain something close to 15Kg in the coming week she has banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)