The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I'm not power trippy. I could not be a Mod tomorrow and could care less.

Whatever dude. I don't enable anything. Burke barely posts here anymore, but you wouldn't know that would you?
You're probably right, but you know what? It doesn't matter.
^^This is a power trippy response to a fair question. I know, mods don't answer to lowly forum members. What does him not posting here anymore have to do with it? He crossed the line on many, many occassions, Alen crossed it once & over a year ago, yet he was banned.

- - - Updated - - -

He did. So clearly you don't get it.
But it was done behind closed doors. which is basically fuck you, stop bombarding us with questions, Burke is exempt from any sort of punishment.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
^^This is a power trippy response to a fair question. I know, mods don't answer to lowly forum members. What does him not posting here anymore have to do with it? He crossed the line on many, many occassions, Alen crossed it once & over a year ago, yet he was banned.
Well what would you like me to do about it? I wasn't a mod back then. I'm not an admin now. I can't do anything for you. You're being extremely unfair about it. That's not power trippy. If I were power trippy, I'd just ban you.

Alen's been a complete troll recently. The only reason people didn't say "oh yeah man you should definitely unban him" is because it's true.:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Well what would you like me to do about it? I wasn't a mod back then. I'm not an admin now. I can't do anything for you. You're being extremely unfair about it. That's not power trippy. If I were power trippy, I'd just ban you.

Alen's been a complete troll recently. The only reason people didn't say "oh yeah man you should definitely unban him" is because it's true.:D
So Alen's been a troll, Burke's mastered the art of trolling, yet you lot won't ever bring him to book. You pick & choose your battles, give us the "closed behind doors" speech & "mods don't answer to you" speeches. You lot are like cops that have a bad cop in the force but won't bring him to justice because he's part of the force.

Spin it which ever way you like, we can read between the lines & we do see whats really going on.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So Alen's been a troll, Burke's mastered the art of trolling, yet you lot won't ever bring him to book. You pick & choose your battles, give us the "closed behind doors" speech & "mods don't answer to you" speeches. You lot are like cops that have a bad cop in the force but won't bring him to justice because he's part of the force.

Spin it which ever way you like, we can read between the lines & we do see whats really going on.
Whatever man. I actually accepted your input and point of view. You refuse to except mine and instead attempt to fit my actions into a box that I had nothing to do with. Instead of being civil you're trying to bully me into make the decision you want rather than allowing the process take place.

It's pretty funny.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Whatever man. I actually accepted your input and point of view. You refuse to except mine and instead attempt to fit my actions into a box that I had nothing to do with. Instead of being civil you're trying to bully me into make the decision you want rather than allowing the process take place.

It's pretty funny.
E, i'm not trying to bully you. If there's one thing i know, you can handle yourself, so that goes out the water. You can use all sorts of mod jargon you like but EVERYBODY knows Burke was never, nor will he ever be brought to book because he's the favourite child in the mod family. Of course you lot will cover his ass & make excuses for him.

Anyway, i'm out.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
1 thing i didnt get, but cannot look up as the thread is moved to "mods only"

Why are both badass and janna banned, considering they made an agreement ?

Was that goint to happen anyway that both got banned for a while ?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
1 thing i didnt get, but cannot look up as the thread is moved to "mods only"

Why are both badass and janna banned, considering they made an agreement ?

Was that goint to happen anyway that both got banned for a while ?
The ban was just a cool down period.

- - - Updated - - -

Why was the trial thread deleted?

It's promoting that Marcelo bullshit since Badass won't learn the truth.
Why won't Badass learn the truth? You guys won't tell him when he comes back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)