The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Think it was decided a few years back that things were kept tidier that way.

Meant that the match threads could just be pre- and post-match comments rather than all the crap that's posted during a game.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,906
    Always wondered, why the live thread during games? Why not just keep the game discussions in the game thread?
    I started this trend for one reason to keep the match thread clean from comments and angry supporters and have it only for discussion about the match, pre and post talk. If we have the live comments there the match threads would increase by around 100 pages after every match.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Think it was decided a few years back that things were kept tidier that way.

Meant that the match threads could just be pre- and post-match comments rather than all the crap that's posted during a game.
    I started this trend for one reason to keep the match thread clean from comments and angry supporters and have it only for discussion about the match, pre and post talk. If we have the live comments there the match threads would increase by around 100 pages after every match.
    Alright, well that does actually make sense.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Very useful, I remember when I was just an infrequent visitor to this forum (2001-2008), the ridiculously chaotic volume of pages in threads, mainly match ones, was offputing/hard to get used to, to bother lingering on for long.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    How is rus not banned?

It's not even trolling now, he is just blatantly shouting fuck you to all religious people.

His only purpose is just to insult and ridicule others. So if you like him and his trolling everywhere and think he's funny and you want to keep him as a pet, fine it's your choice, but maybe ban him from religious threads then, coz he only brings insults and hate there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)