The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Alen is too big for me, K? as Klin?

I will -rep Raz again each time he upsets you sweety. Just PM whenever he quotes you.
yes alen is indeed enormous :D
K as in Klin yes, but he is cute so he can go ahead :D
badass is just a badass member of the drughies of juve so I don't want to make him mad. :scared:

Thanks honey :kiss: + rep Rab
edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Azzurri7 again. :(

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
What happened between you and Badass? It's off?
it was never on :shifty:
but I won't spread dirty details on tuz. Badass know why we aren't friends anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Check my siggy and see who signed it. He wants her banned :shocked:

- - - Updated - - -

You're fatter than me.
I'm not joking. You are fatter unless you lost lots of kgs since the last time I saw your picture.
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
yes alen is indeed enormous :D
K as in Klin yes, but he is cute so he can go ahead :D
badass is just a badass member of the drughies of juve so I don't want to make him mad. :scared:

Thanks honey :kiss: + rep Rab
edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Azzurri7 again. :(
:lol: :lol:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Everyone knows that it's because your dick is bigger than his though.
did I miss something when did I became a boy? or did badass became a girl?
:confused:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm shocked. I thought they met again just few months ago. What's Badass reason for this?
yes we had a nice time together in torino and holland two times.
but now we won't meet any more.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
شيزيو;3902910 said:
I heard he told that when he first came here :lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have to tell me in details what happened, I understand you don't feel like sharing, but did he approach you physically?
no he didn't Rab, he always act as a very nice and proper guy in real life.
I will give you an example
we were planning to go to torino in may for the party. his plane arrived two hours before mine but he waited for me at the airport.
when I finally arrived, I was so sick of the flight and the first thing he did was buying me water and medicine so I would feel better.
that are things I appreciate in guys who are my friend. where that guy went I have no idea :boh:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
we were planning to go to torino in may for the party. his plane arrived two hours before mine but he waited for me at the airport.
when I finally arrived, I was so sick of the flight and the first thing he did was buying me water and medicine so I would feel better.
that are things I appreciate in guys who are my friend. where that guy went I have no idea :boh:
He probably realized that you're ain't doing shit for him, so he simply gave up on your selfish ass.
So he was nice to you. When were you nice to him?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
So are you saying he never took care of you when he should have?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You called? What are we doing here, closing the thread and handing out infractions again? It's 10.30am FFS.
I'm just asking about the stance on mods abusing the rep system. I know it's not a democracy here, but it's funny what example some of the mods set.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
So are you saying he never took care of you when he should have?
no I actually say he did that then :D

- - - Updated - - -

He probably realized that you're ain't doing shit for him, so he simply gave up on your selfish ass.
So he was nice to you. When were you nice to him?
now I think of it is actually your fault we having fights sometimes.
I know all you did and it makes me so mad at you but I don't expect anything else from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)