The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Liverpool fan to the rescue :kiss:

I told her to ignore the insults and rude posters cos if she took them seriously, it would not end well for anyone and she won't last here too often. She was smart enough to find the Ignore User option, but I did NOT suggest that.
why you trying to explain him anything? he's like a 5 year old with an IQ of a 2 year old and sense of humour of a 1 year old,probably still waiting for his gonads to descend after birth or maybe he is not aware that he is supposed to have them.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
i ignored him on the forums and he starts sending me private messages...i told him to stop sending me pms and he demands i put him off the ignore list.

dude just let go..m nt one of your horny cousins

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
im not gonna continue this..

like i told him multiple times via private messages,melo dude i would appreciate if u stop sending me PMs

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Joking joking. We all know you're going to hell anyway.

But seriously, would you and Rajnigandha stop stalking and insulting each other? It's not tasteful. Plus she doesn't have a penis so most of the boys bar Elvin and Nick will be against you. It's a battle you can't win :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)