The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Tsk tsk, they don't make 'em like they used to.

In other news, look who's alive!
Hello. They haven't killed me yet. How's the website? I'm afraid I've not bought anything yet. :(

Ah, good, you're still a sort of curtain here. Damned facebook.

I think it's 10 total points to get an automatic ban. Each point expires after 30 days.
Expiry after 21 days if I'm not wrong...
Greg's right - 30.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Hehe, I'm actually not doing it anymore.

I folded it and I'm studying at seminary now :nico:
Sorry to hear it didn't work out. The seminary? Wow - big life choice there. If that smilie is anything to go on though, you're excited by it, which is good to hear. No doubt our old theological and moral debates stimulated you in that direction. ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
No hard feelings at all. I gave it a proper shot and it was actually going well, but I realised that even if the business went well, spending my life chasing after money wasn't going to satisfy me. I find my greatest joy in talking about Jesus, so it was the next natural step :)

Yep, it's been awesome. I finished my first semester, and the studies are tough but definitely worth it.

Hehe, I miss those days :touched: I'm scared to go back and look at the posts I made 7 years ago in case I was way off on my theology (which I realise I always will be).

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
No hard feelings at all. I gave it a proper shot and it was actually going well, but I realised that even if the business went well, spending my life chasing after money wasn't going to satisfy me. I find my greatest joy in talking about Jesus, so it was the next natural step :)

Yep, it's been awesome. I finished my first semester, and the studies are tough but definitely worth it.

Hehe, I miss those days :touched: I'm scared to go back and look at the posts I made 7 years ago in case I was way off on my theology (which I realise I always will be).
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)