The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Juve{Rus}'s reaction cracked me up the most though :lol2:
If i could just find the thread in which Byrone convinced a member we had here called Seven that members will have to pay money to post in the forum, that thread was funny as hell and continued for several pages :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If i could just find the thread in which Byrone convinced a member we had here called Seven that members will have to pay money to post in the forum, that thread was funny as hell and continued for several pages :D
That wasn't that long ago either. :lol:

May 22, 2007
I think that was quite a long thread and loads of people bought it. But that latest "infraction" was superb. :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
That was Bryone's masterpiece but I should get some credit for that :stuckup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I remember the "pay for posting" thread. I was a newbie here.

It would be great if someone finds that thread. Some awesome moments there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)