The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I don't think there should be any IMO.

If we allow Barcelona thread then you can expect many other threads, Man Utd, Real Madrid etc... and in each one of them we will see the same things we're reading in the La Liga and CL thread. Aaron, Burke and many others support different team than ours but I don't see them opening a new thread for their favorite team nor players.

At the end of the day lets not also forget this is Juventus forum, if there's anything to discuss about certain teams we can do it in one thread and not multiple ones.

Not to mention that it's really such a headache for Moderators and members to have to go through repetitive discussions over here. Almost weekly.
I don't know, I don't see a point in closing threads, it's not like we have a capacity to have certain amount of threads, let us have as many as hating threads, there will be more discussion in the forum, and that's good. It's much better than seeing those comments in league threads, for example if I go to La Liga thread, I see those topics are being discussed there, and that pulls me away from the thread, while if you have a separate thread, you will have a better la liga thread, all on topic posts.

btw, we should also have a thread open for live matches (non Juve), for example if I go to Serie A thread, I see live commentary discussion, and that's annoying, cause I can't catch the news in there, while if we have a general live match discussion thread, it will be more organized imo

what you think
please discuss

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
btw, we should also have a thread open for live matches (non Juve), for example if I go to Serie A thread, I see live commentary discussion, and that's annoying, cause I can't catch the news in there, while if we have a general live match discussion thread, it will be more organized imo
Good idea.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)