The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't know if it was you or someone else, but thank you! :heart:

EDIT: OMG YOU LEGEND! :sheik:

EDIT 2: Also, can you guys review the sticky threads and remove the ones hardly being used or unworthy of being stickied? The Post your Pics thread needs to be stickied btw. Epic thread.
First thing in the morning.

I can't send PMs to Kasaki.

is it because of Giovinco?
No idea why. His profile looks alright, like yours.

Try different browser, it's not sites issue from what I can see.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I tried to send him yours... but neither can I, somehow.

Write on his "wall" here on Juventuz maybe. I have no time to look into it, but I think it's up to Marty to fix it. I'll see tomorrow.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Can we have a rule on avatar showing graphic content? It's unpleasing browsing the forums from the office with people everywhere around me.
I sorta have to agree a little here. The challenging part is deciding what is or isn't enforceable... it's a little arbitrary if our standard is "when members complain".

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Can we have a rule on avatar showing graphic content? It's unpleasing browsing the forums from the office with people everywhere around me.
Please forward your supervisors email address, so i can explain to him or her that it's important for you to be fucking around at work & browsing juventuz.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
dear mods

i have a serious big/small problem but everyone is keeps making jokes of me all the time and i like it

what can i do about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)