The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
dont like carrot cake,don't like cheese cake and not a fan of sponges. generally i am not too fussed for sweet things
What a horrible childhood you must of had.:D But it's a real plus for you, in terms of avoiding saturated fat that causes beer gut. If only you could resist the beer like that.

Believe me you dont want to encourage him to post more on the subject :p
What's the point when everything flies over her head?:D

Your smilie said it all.

Oh, never underestimate the creepiness of Byrone, he hounds you when you least expect it.
The biggest creep is in your pants.:D

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,394
    Why was the 4 in 18 thread closed? There are tens of other threads that serve no purpose and they are still roaming and floating. I call this bollocks.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Why was the 4 in 18 thread closed? There are tens of other threads that serve no purpose and they are still roaming and floating. I call this bollocks.
    Because it feels like I'm in a La Liga cage or forum, Jack.

If there are any useless threads tha serve no purpose but heated arguments between members and are repetitive I'll close them right away.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    There should be a thread for Barcelona hate, as there are too many sympathizers and haters here, it's fun, I don't think any serious conflict will come out of that.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    There should be a thread for Barcelona hate, as there are too many sympathizers and haters here, it's fun, I don't think any serious conflict will come out of that.
    I don't think there should be any IMO.

If we allow Barcelona thread then you can expect many other threads, Man Utd, Real Madrid etc... and in each one of them we will see the same things we're reading in the La Liga and CL thread. Aaron, Burke and many others support different teams than ours but I don't see them opening a new thread for their favorite team nor players.

At the end of the day lets not also forget this is a Juventus forum, if there's anything to discuss about certain teams we can do it in one thread and not multiple ones.

Not to mention that it's really such a headache for Moderators and members to have to go through repetitive heated discussions over here. Almost weekly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)