The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You're correct. If you're unhappy or insulted by the posts or opinions of a member, report the post or go directly to moderator.

This public ridicule stuff is spam. If it continues, we will have to treat it as such.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@GordoDeCentral @Salvo @swag @Enron @Dostoevsky

I'm not gonna participate in this nonsense created by Pitbull, but I assume this thread isn't about personal vendettas and insults?
Of course you shouldn't be banned. I think we can all agree on that.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
You guys having problem with Maddy because you expect him to be liek other posters, just accept him as he is.

And Danish gov should defo stop socializing their special children by giving them a laptop with a 'tuz account.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

That's my favorite version of your name yet :D

- - - Updated - - -

You guys having problem with Maddy because you expect him to be liek other posters, just accept him as he is.

And Danish gov should defo stop socializing their special children by giving them a laptop with a 'tuz account.

:rofl:
@Maddy is love :heart:
@Völler is ultimate Dane

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I think someone should look into the patterns of trolling from user Maddy, it's hard to ignore, because he's almost as good at it as Vialli_92
His trolling game indeed has been spot on, blondie learned a lot from Vialli
As hard as it is for this forum I don't actually troll, I'm just giving my opinion on coaches, players and teams like everyone else

Maddy keeps going on about my "patterns" but from what I post it's consistent all the time and when I get it wrong I admit it like I did with City not winning the CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)