The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ok guys. The Mod Team doesn't have time for this shit. If you have a legit issue with another member bring it up with a Moderator via PM. This thread is not for petty school girl arguments. Anymore discussion of this particular issue in this thread or any other thread will result in a 3 week vacation. No questions asked.

If you don't like the content of another member or you are annoyed by another member, use the ignore feature. If the problems persists the Mod Team will come up with a solution, most likely a PM'ed warning to the member and/or a thread ban. The public bitchy boy stuff is over.

This thread is not for snitching or complaining about other members.

So.. uhm.. What is @Osman supposed to do with his life then?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol.

I'm not sure it's that humiliating anymore though. You must have noticed I haven't taken it off for over a year now..
Well duh I know, you grown fond of it, which is the creative genius of Völler, make the losing side fond of the sin bin hat enough to wear it full time :D

Dont matter that you like it. Its enough for me its a constant reminder that you were dead wrong in your extreme arrogance about Belgium :touched:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Ok guys. The Mod Team doesn't have time for this $#@!. If you have a legit issue with another member bring it up with a Moderator via PM. This thread is not for petty school girl arguments. Anymore discussion of this particular issue in this thread or any other thread will result in a 3 week vacation. No questions asked.

If you don't like the content of another member or you are annoyed by another member, use the ignore feature. If the problems persists the Mod Team will come up with a solution, most likely a PM'ed warning to the member and/or a thread ban. The public bitchy boy stuff is over.

This thread is not for snitching or complaining about other members.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well duh I know, you grown fond of it, which is the creative genius of Völler, make the losing side fond of the sin bin hat enough to wear it full time :D

Dont matter that you like it. Its enough for me its a constant reminder that you were dead wrong in your extreme arrogance about Belgium :touched:

Of course I wasn't. Our team is extremely talented. On paper we have everything we need to win a major tournament. Just sucks we have a poor coach and apparently a bad atmosphere within the team as well.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We been over it, on paper means fuck all :D You were talking like they proved it already and took them winning as a fact. Takes more then some talent to go somewhere in football, little Belgium seems to lack all the rest of the ingredients.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Of course I wasn't. Our team is extremely talented. On paper we have everything we need to win a major tournament. Just sucks we have a poor coach and apparently a bad atmosphere within the team as well.
Yes, you would have all the talent you'd need, but from the outside it seems that your NT doesn't act like a team. They look like a bunch of overpaid and petted tykes without a plan.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We been over it, on paper means fuck all :D You were talking like they proved it already and took them winning as a fact. Takes more then some talent to go somewhere in football, little Belgium seems to lack all the rest of the ingredients.
Of course it takes more, but it's not as if these players aren't used to pressure. They play for huge teams week in week out. I have it from a source close to some of the players (good friend of two of them but I won't mention who, don't want to gossip) that a lot of the players don't get along well and that there are even fights among them. She also claims it's actually Kompany who makes them behave like a group and that the problems intensify when he's not there.

Maybe now that he's fit again, things might change. It was also nice to see Dembele, De Bruyne, Vertongen and Hazard all come out and say Nainggolan is part of the team and should be called up. This tells me they are eager to win, realise the best players are needed to win and aren't afraid to disagree with their manager.

Yes, you would have all the talent you'd need, but from the outside it seems that your NT doesn't act like a team. They look like a bunch of overpaid and petted tykes without a plan.
Maybe. Tactically they're pretty stupid too. They always want to play possession football, when that's clearly not where the strengths of the players are.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The petty bickering you mention (wether its FA, manager or amongst the players) is exactly what I mean about ingredients. Not serious or professional enough to get down to bussiness and grow up. Because despite all the top level players, its not a nation and a football team that expects enough from itself to demand the outmost from them. Shit like that wouldnt fly for a second in Italy. Takes alot of tradition and professional know how to get to the top. And it doesnt help majority play in tactically retarded EPL, zero clue what do out there when I watch them, except show their individual ability and try to look impressive playing tiki taka.

And yeah its a pathetic Nainggolan is left out, and that Kompany seems to be the only true leader there.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The petty bickering you mention (wether its FA, manager or amongst the players) is exactly what I mean about ingredients. Not serious or professional enough to get down to bussiness and grow up. Because despite all the top level players, its not a nation and a football team that expects enough from itself to demand the outmost from them. Shit like that wouldnt fly for a second in Italy. Takes alot of tradition and professional know how to get to the top. And it doesnt help majority play in tactically retarded EPL, zero clue what do out there when I watch them, except show their individual ability and try to look impressive playing tiki taka.

And yeah its a pathetic Nainggolan is left out, and that Kompany seems to be the only true leader there.

This is a big problem imo. Tactically they are no smarter than they were when they were 16. And that's not a problem for a player like Hazard, because of his role and raw talent. But it is for guys like Vertonghen, Lukaku or Dembele. Compare that to Meunier who has become twice the player he was while playing in the Ligue 1...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
@Marc pizdo jedna pickasta. Sram te bilo, ponasas se kao pravi peder.
Should I translate this? He just wrote to me "you pussy cuunt. You should be ashamed, you're acting like a true gay". Ban worthy, imo. I didn't provoke him. Totally uncalled for.

- - - Updated - - -

@Marc, you dont have to write "Marc" in your -reps, i can already see its from you
I have to write something. :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Should I translate this? He just wrote to me "you pussy cuunt. You should be ashamed, you're acting like a true gay". Ban worthy, imo. I didn't provoke him. Totally uncalled for.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't need to both pm me and post about it here

- - - Updated - - -

I think zach should be made solo ruling admin for a month.
Did you not read enrons message?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

It's infraction worthy not ban worthy, but now I have to ban you. Learn to read in your time away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)