The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You are making it too much of a deal.
There are forumers here, who mostly quote other foruners with the single purpose of insulting them, taunt them and personally attack them. That consists if 80% of their posts, insults and attacks to other forumers, they hardly do refer to any football matter themselves.
And the modding team protects them and hang bans and infractions to their random or targeted victims...
Thats what the mod team does these days, so it wouldnt be too difficult to find one, just pick one of them and he will keep harrashing anyone with a footballistic opinion and the guts to discuss it with arguments in a civilised manner, like the current team does. Thats no hard, it would be ward to find a real mod, like there were before...
Like Burke?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
There are forumers here, who mostly quote other foruners with the single purpose of insulting them, taunt them and personally attack them. That consists if 80% of their posts, insults and attacks to other forumers, they hardly do refer to any football matter themselves.
And the modding team protects them and hang bans and infractions to their random or targeted victims...
Thats what the mod team does these days, so it wouldnt be too difficult to find one, just pick one of them and he will keep harrashing anyone with a footballistic opinion and the guts to discuss it with arguments in a civilised manner, like the current team does. Thats no hard, it would be ward to find a real mod, like there were before...
STOP BULLYING

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Personally I don't see much benefits to being a mod. It sounds like unpaid work.
Correct, been a mod on another forum a few years ago and it takes away much of the fun of posting.
A lot of crap coming your way, for one, you do to much, for another, not enough.
Never again and a lot of respect to those who do it here because this place is much more active and has much more members then the forum I was a mod on.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
To point out how pointless it was.

Seven has a personal issue with Fred, and they can take it out in PMs. No need to involve everyone else on the forum. There are plenty of gay threads on this forum, you can search them and restart the discussion if you want.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
To point out how pointless it was.

Seven has a personal issue with Fred, and they can take it out in PMs. No need to involve everyone else on the forum. There are plenty of gay threads on this forum, you can search them and restart the discussion if you want.
Just because I like to beat Fred in public doesn't mean that threads should be closed.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There are plenty of threads discussing this issue though, no? The gay adoption one comes to mind.
I suggested we merge them. If I had found that one before I would have just quoted Fred. My aim was obviously to show that anyone can find posts from someone dating back to 2008 and try to show their ignorance. I think it is very poor from from Fred to keep bringing it up.

However I do think a more serious debate had just started.

Mar 9, 2006
I suggested we merge them. If I had found that one before I would have just quoted Fred. My aim was obviously to show that anyone can find posts from someone dating back to 2008 and try to show their ignorance. I think it is very poor from from Fred to keep bringing it up.

However I do think a more serious debate had just started.
It's pretty crazy that the threads in the offtopic section of forum are getting closed, this is why the hangout section was created, but X doesn't seems to understand it

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5059173 said:
It's pretty crazy that the threads in the offtopic section of forum are getting closed, this is why the hangout section was created, but X doesn't seems to understand it
It was closed because it was obviously a personal attack on Fred. I'm not denying that. But I think it should be merged with the gay adoption thread.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/33522-Gay-Adoption?highlight=adoption

- - - Updated - - -

Props to you for sticking on this forum even if you are teamed up on :tup:

Mar 9, 2006
Please remove X from the mods team, it has to stop, he is abusing his role

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/35456-Russian-Thread?p=5059165#post5059165
Derail threads where there is serious discussion going on. 2pp
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/35456-Russian-Thread?p=5059144#post5059144
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41639-Is-Dubai-a-Country?p=5059156#post5059156

In russian thread we discuss absolutely everything, and with my post i wanted to continue discussion with seven and cheesio because X has closed previous thread :sergio: there is no SERIOUS DISCUSSION there, nobody can derail anything there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)