The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Now that I'm back from a long ass forced vacation, I'd like to be treated fairly by X.

I know you're a Boca fan, man, and River Plate runs through my veins but I've got nothing against you.

I just hope the fact River won the Libertadores doesn't make things worse.
Please ban again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Now that I'm back from a long ass forced vacation, I'd like to be treated fairly by X.

I know you're a Boca fan, man, and River Plate runs through my veins but I've got nothing against you.

I just hope the fact River won the Libertadores doesn't make things worse.
Can you now go on an unforced vacation?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I agree. I don't think there's a member that's worse than RUS. It's not just that he's racist. I'd be okay with that. But he never backs up his opinions, is intellectually dishonest, fabricates complete lies to cover up mistakes that don't correspond with his narrative and I suspect he has a severe mental illness, possibly paranoid schizophrenia.
Why would you be okay with him beibg racist?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why would you be okay with him beibg racist?
Many people on this forum could be defined as racists and we all have different opinions of when someone can be seen as racist anyway. I firmly believe most racism in this world stems from ignorance rather than ill will. Rus on the other hand either has a serious psychiatric condition or is just plain evil.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Many people on this forum could be defined as racists and we all have different opinions of when someone can be seen as racist anyway. I firmly believe most racism in this world stems from ignorance rather than ill will. Rus on the other hand either has a serious psychiatric condition or is just plain evil.
This, pretty much

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Depends if they were tinted comedians or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to help. :tup:
You say that as a joke, but in america for example, black comedians can perfectly make racist jokes, cause they are jokes, while white comedians cant.

Very different in our Benelux region. Tho we got a few turkish and moroccan comedians who are beyond hilarious

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Can you now go on an unforced vacation?
I know you don't mean that :)

- - - Updated - - -

You were sorely missed
Gracias, amigo.

- - - Updated - - -

Please ban again.
You seem angry lately. It's the off-season

- - - Updated - - -

Also, don't ban my brother. You mods should at least bother digging up his old posts and judge if he's a DA, which he isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Völler :touched:

Mar 9, 2006
both belgian waffles are up against me just because i showed the real face of their country and put them to shame:lol: next time it will be some illegal immigrant (i hope from russia) on the streets of bruxelles who will take away all your money :lol2:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5053927 said:
both belgian waffles are up against me just because i showed the real face of their country and put them to shame:lol: next time it will be some illegal immigrant (i hope from russia) on the streets of bruxelles who will take away all your money :lol2:
How did you put them to shame if nobody agrees with you and everyone thinks you're mentally ill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)