The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
That does not make them shamed though.

Shame = a painful feeling of humiliation or distress caused by the consciousness of wrong or foolish behaviour.
it's a shame when you don't know what's going on in your country, my country as big as voller's virginity length but i follow and know almost everything about it, their country as small as your sex experience yet they don't notice the log in their eyes

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5053941 said:
it's a shame when you don't know what's going on in your country, my country as big as voller's virginity length but i follow and know almost everything about it, their country as small as your sex experience yet they don't notice the log in their eyes
Oh so, you meant it's a shame, not they are shamed. So you were wrong? Good.

And yes my sexual experience is "small". I am such a prude compared to you - I limit myself to humans only, and females at that

Mar 9, 2006
Oh so, you meant it's a shame, not they are shamed. So you were wrong? Good.

And yes my sexual experience is "small". I am such a prude compared to you - I limit myself to humans only, and females at that
ofc they are ashamed for not knowing the facts about their country
oh, and Now you flatter yourself :lol: your biggest sex success is when you seduced your 68 years old neighbor, nothing more nothing less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)