The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Going to sleep now, so by the time i'm back the window has closed again

Just wanted to thank the mods for allowing me and my two balls (cronios+RUS) to be allowed to post for a few houres despite beeing banned, to celebrate this historical evening
Thanks for the opportunity !

See you all back at the 28th

Forza Juve, #Euromaxx, Deep defences, and the great man.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
But I'm enjoying. And have no emotions towards conte, but it's fun to see how blew everything and what is more fun is that we came out on top and he did not.

@Alen said it best, Juve, we fans and everybody that considers Juve dear should shame and throw dirt at conte when possible, so that the next coach would be afraid to go all drama and show his ego above the club.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
For one reason only. To put it into future coaches heads that you don't mess with the club. You don't leave one day before start of the training camp and etc. If I were management I would do everything to hamper his career and to damage his image publicly, thankfully the management somewhat shares this view.

Anyway, as you say it all turned out better for us, thankfully. Like del piero tweeted or said on his fb recently - big clubs bounce back always. But it could have hurted us and set us back again.

Yes, he did great for us the time he was here and was exactly what we needed at that time, but I see no reason to censor jokes about his failures.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yes, I'm sure out future coaches read this forum's posts.
Haha, obviously I didn't meant that future coaches reads here. I meant in the stadiums and everywhere. Somehow media picks up on these things and knows that fans won't stand for stuff like his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)