The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (136 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2009
Update! We've seen fit. Mostly all thread bans have been lifted. E is currently lifting bans on you fools.

From now on though, if there is any trolling or anything of the like you will receive infractions. We won't be lenient with them.

Xo
Thanks for unbanning me from it , I appreciate it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Remember guys, this by no means is the end of thread bans. It is a fresh start. But tooling around, trollin', derailing threads, etc will still result with infractions and possibly thread bans.

So you guys know, thread bans are 3 weeks (I guess it's better than a 3 week forum ban). So keep that in mind.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Remember guys, this by no means is the end of thread bans. It is a fresh start. But tooling around, trollin', derailing threads, etc will still result with infractions and possibly thread bans.

So you guys know, thread bans are 3 weeks (I guess it's better than a 3 week forum ban). So keep that in mind.
I love how you make it sound as if you've got actual authority.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
ALERT:

Alerting all mods I will be opening Madrid thread late tomorrow because I have a baby shower and newborn classes:seven:

I sorta can't get out of it so, yeah. In the event of a meltdown I trust the members of our stellar moderating team can put out any sporadic fires that may or may not be related the biggest thread in 12 years not opening on time.

Family first, hope you all have my back. Oh, someone should check on mark he might be on suicide watch tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)