The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Standard? So if I get two more points then I'm banned for 3 weeks too? Hahahhaha, I wouldn't return into this forum which is lead by some communist dictators.
Its stated clear in the rules why you get a ban for what, how many points they get, how long before they expire, and if you accumulate over 10 that you get banned untill the latest given points run out.

Communist dictators would be like "oh this guy lapa is a democratic pig, lets give him double the points because it suits our cause"

and, why is Janna banned ?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Its stated clear in the rules why you get a ban for what, how many points they get, how long before they expire, and if you accumulate over 10 that you get banned untill the latest given points run out.

Communist dictators would be like "oh this guy lapa is a democratic pig, lets give him double the points because it suits our cause"

and, why is Janna banned ?
Do you actually think that I've read the rules of this forum? :lol:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
8 points to get banned or 10 points?

--

I think that it's wrong that some real members get banned because some nerds can't tolerate some shit that is thrown at them. It only teaches 'em how the real life is. We need an election, for mods and forum policies...

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Lapa, you need to chill the f out, man. What's gotten into you? :D
US presidential election got into me probably. And few infractions that I didn't deserve. I was asking your help earlier, let's make this revolution a reality together Martin!

I just don't like the fact that if some dumb fuck doesn't understand my sarcasm etc. I'll get infraction for it. All the mods here should know me already. And they should know that I'm not here to start a fight. At the end I just walk away or apologize if somebody seems to be so fucking offended that they can't live with themselves anymore. So I'm taking this personal and want a revolution. Back in the days nobody gave a rat ass if somebody called 'em a bitch, something has changed and I don't like it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
US presidential election got into me probably. And few infractions that I didn't deserve. I was asking your help earlier, let's make this revolution a reality together Martin!

I just don't like the fact that if some dumb fuck doesn't understand my sarcasm etc. I'll get infraction for it. All the mods here should know me already. And they should know that I'm not here to start a fight. At the end I just walk away or apologize if somebody seems to be so fucking offended that they can't live with themselves anymore. So I'm taking this personal and want a revolution. Back in the days nobody gave a rat ass if somebody called 'em a bitch, something has changed and I don't like it.
Something has changed. This place is way less mature than it has been in the past. People always want to pick fights. Sorry if you get caught in the crossfire.

Personally, I blame the Aussies.:D

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta say, even though I love Klinny, insulting Foxxxy all the time is just...
It was pretty bad. He pretty much said she likes Bukakke from black guys(in a meaner way than I put it). But now Janna is banned for being a huge troll.

So it evens out.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

I just don't like the fact that if some dumb $#@! doesn't understand my sarcasm etc. I'll get infraction for it. All the mods here should know me already. And they should know that I'm not here to start a fight. At the end I just walk away or apologize if somebody seems to be so $#@!ing offended that they can't live with themselves anymore. So I'm taking this personal and want a revolution. Back in the days nobody gave a rat ass if somebody called 'em a bitch, something has changed and I don't like it.
Sorry, but I don't know what to say to that. You were always so cool before, this is all new to me. :D

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Something has changed. This place is way less mature than it has been in the past. People always want to pick fights. Sorry if you get caught in the crossfire.

Personally, I blame the Aussies.:D
I miss the days in the past. :cry:

It was pretty bad. He pretty much said she likes Bukakke from black guys(in a meaner way than I put it). But now Janna is banned for being a huge troll.

So it evens out.
I know what he said...and I meant that it was wrong, even with my own standards. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)