The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Its funny you have a go at me about not keeping things private considering when you look back a few pages you were the one who Involved rab and preet to back your corner in all this. Frankly I'm done with your Jekyll and hyde moments, you say goodbye have a nice life one moment then next it is let's just be friends again and back to attacking me again. I'm done with this $#@!, I don't have time and patience for backstabbers.
she didnt involve me into anything :shifty: i just noticed the whole discussion

There's no official policy. We'll have to discuss it I suppose.
also discuss the needless bugging of Janna, starting with raz himself...i get alen and badass doing it since one is funny and the other has history with her but i dont get what's raz's issue with her.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
It's like a modern remake of I Love Lucy.
i dont get that reference but google images and a short youtube clip gives me a better idea.

i dont get why badass needs to get so fired up and go all guns blazing on janna, ive seen half the forum disagree with him and insult him without getting a reaction but all janna did was express her opinion and be nice to his insults and he goes crazy on her, she tries to explain everything to him even though most of the times its him putting words in her mouth

badass, why not just take it to the PM's, we get it you enjoy the attention but its not doing you any good, trust me.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
i dont get that reference but google images and a short youtube clip gives me a better idea.

i dont get why badass needs to get so fired up and go all guns blazing on janna, ive seen half the forum disagree with him and insult him without getting a reaction but all janna did was express her opinion and be nice to his insults and he goes crazy on her, she tries to explain everything to him even though most of the times its him putting words in her mouth

badass, why not just take it to the PM's, we get it you enjoy the attention but its not doing you any good, trust me.
That's the problem right there...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

She went guns blazing on him in another thread yesterday. Did some pretty solid trolling. If you're only basing you opinion on this thread, then you're only getting like 1/4 of the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)