The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Unfortunately repeating bad arguments isn't against the rules unless they're derailing discussion. But I'll mention it and have guys keep a look out.

---------- Post added 03.09.2012 at 20:39 ----------

Terrible English should get warnings and infractions.

Frankly, I just wanna see Janna's attempts to write in better English once she gets 2 red cards and comes 1 red card away from a ban.
:lol:

She's starting to run out of excuses considering shes been here for a couple years now and shown little improvement.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Unfortunately repeating bad arguments isn't against the rules unless they're derailing discussion. But I'll mention it and have guys keep a look out.

---------- Post added 03.09.2012 at 20:39 ----------

:lol:

She's starting to run out of excuses considering shes been here for a couple years now and shown little improvement.
At least she's started to say she doesn't care if her English is bad.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It's just that it's in every thread, but then again the discussion per say is relevant in a number of threads - it's just getting tiresome. :tup:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
People snipe each other all the time on the forums. I call Dru a giant vag, and it might be cool. Or maybe not. There's a lot of gray area.

I don't mean to trivialize when insults come out. But to be an insult that's infraction-worthy, I think it's got to push the limits of your typical drunken bar room banter and move more into what might instigate a brawl.

It sucks to have to have these gray areas, but I don't think the forums would be better if I couldn't call Dru a giant vag now and then. ;) Imposing a Stasi-like state that is intolerant of all semi-innocuous barbs isn't the right answer either.
What about constant creepy stalkking leaving all kinds of neg reps from certain mods?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
For those who laugh at Janna's English, I only tell you one thing. Make sure that Risa won't find out or else she'll hunt you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)