The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ze pig

Jan 21, 2011
It's the religion gentlemen, boiling in his blood. Probably he is doing this because I was with Alen for calling Furia "mecca" and similar things to these, nothing else comes to my mind.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's the religion gentlemen, boiling in his blood. Probably he is doing this because I was with Alen for calling Furia "mecca" and similar things to these, nothing else comes to my mind.
You got a direct ban for this post, right?
Leave it like it is, the pig after banning me, this way or other it will happen, I am not acting any different than the last years. Maybe this will show the others how retarded idea was to make him a moderator.

I didn't make a deal about the first warning a few days ago, won't make about the last one neither.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ßöмßäяðîëя;2858145 said:
Wait, why was Snoopian banned?
Ze told him, Alen, and Furia to stop trolling each other and insulting their various ethnicities and religions. Snoop showed pride in the face of authority and was struck down.

It hasn't been stated whether it was a direct ban or a points issue.

ze pig

Jan 21, 2011
You got a direct ban for this post, right?
yup!
Ze told him, Alen, and Furia to stop trolling each other and insulting their various ethnicities and religions. Snoop showed pride in the face of authority and was struck down.

It hasn't been stated whether it was a direct ban or a points issue.
Actually I didn't continue with the insults, it furia did, I was only replying tahir. and the directed ban was in other thread not in this. He was looking for me in every thread as you see, waiting the opportunity to ban me :eyebrows:

the funny part is, fruia continued the insults, but he banned me instead, and someone else (rab maybe) later banned furia :howler:

ze pig

Jan 21, 2011
I don't care about the ban, 7 days is fine with me (even if I didn't deserve it, I won't cry over it), make it 30 if you want, but the problem is Tahir being a mod.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Actually I didn't continue with the insults, it furia did, I was only replying tahir. and the directed ban was in other thread not in this. He was looking for me in every thread as you see, waiting the opportunity to ban me :eyebrows:

the funny part is, fruia continued the insults, but he banned me instead, and someone else (rab maybe) later banned furia :howler:
I know you didn't continue with the insults toward Furia. You argued with Tahir, that's what I meant by "showed pride".

Rab got Furia after he left Jack an insulting neg rep. Before that he tried to troll other people and left me, and I'm assuming other people too, insulting neg reps as a some sort of "last stand" since he was close to a ban anyway.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Snoop showed pride in the face of authority and was struck down.
Well, if someone earned the authority, Snoop wasn't gonna do that, I guess. If Dusan or Swag asked us to stop (in the way they ask these things) Snoop was gonna listen and gradually stop. Ze sent us PMs 2-3 days ago "Stop or I will ban you". What's the point of a PM in this case when the same could have been said publicly? He tried to show authority without earning it and the reaction he got from us wasn't surprising. It's not like he's our director and we risk losing our jobs. We risk nothing here and he needs to understand that he can't succeed if he tries to boss around. He's not Jack, after all.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well, if someone earned the authority, Snoop wasn't gonna do that, I guess. If Dusan or Swag asked us to stop (in the way they ask these things) Snoop was gonna listen and gradually stop. Ze sent us PMs 2-3 days ago "Stop or I will ban you". What's the point of a PM in this case when the same could have been said publicly? He tried to show authority without earning it and the reaction he got from us wasn't surprising. It's not like he's our director and we risk losing our jobs. We risk nothing here and he needs to understand that he can't succeed if he tries to boss around. He's not Jack, after all.
You always attract more bees with honey.

ze pig

Jan 21, 2011
ßöмßäяðîëя;2858178 said:
It is, you gaylord. Seriously..

I know you didn't continue with the insults toward Furia. You argued with Tahir, that's what I meant by "showed pride".

Rab got Furia after he left Jack an insulting neg rep. Before that he tried to troll other people and left me, and I'm assuming other people too, insulting neg reps as a some sort of "last stand" since he was close to a ban anyway.
True! But him not banning furia, and banning me instead tells everything(when it was furia who went on with the insults). Plus the other day, the same thing happened (without insults, in the Asia cup thread) he gave me card for going off topic, when everyone was in the discussion. fishy isn't it?

Exactly! Did you see me comment on Rab, few days ago when he asked us to stop it? No! If the pig thinks he is my boss, sure I won't take his order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)