The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Did Snoop ask to be banned? He probably did.
Snoop, don't be silly and ask them to unban you.

And he did nothing more or less than Furia and me, so how come he got an infraction while the two of us didn't? Just like his warning in the Asian Cup thread. He gets infractions for what the others involved don't. Of course he'll be pissed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

-rep for giving your opinion when you wernt asked for it

Now you're not even allowed to have an opinion. :depressed

ze pig

Jan 21, 2011
Did Snoop ask to be banned? He probably did.
Snoop, don't be silly and ask them to unban you.

And he did nothing more or less than Furia and me, so how come he got an infraction while the two of us didn't? Just like his warning in the Asian Cup thread. He gets infractions for what the others involved don't. Of course he'll be pissed.
Maybe making a religious freak a moderator wasn't a bright idea, was it?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Maybe making a religious freak a moderator wasn't a bright idea, was it?
Like I said, you did nothing more or less than what I did and you certainly broke the rules much less than Furia. Why were you banned and Furia wasn't (before Rab banned him for something else)? That makes no sense....unless the moderator in question agreed and liked Furia's comments.

ze pig

Jan 21, 2011
Like I said, you did nothing more or less than what I did and you certainly broke the rules much less than Furia. Why were you banned and Furia wasn't (before Rab banned him for something else)? That makes no sense....unless the moderator in question agreed and liked Furia's comments.
Was I acting any different than before? Did you notice anything different? funny the other day he only warned me for going off topic (in asia cup thread), I thought he did warn all of you, well he was after me as obvious. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)