The meaning of life (1 Viewer)

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
There is absolutley no higher meaning to life. We are just animals, and our meaning is to breed. Why would we be any different from animals, just because we're more evolved? Who says that in a few million years we wont be inferior to a new species?
Possible, but.............. Who knows? ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
weird thread...:confused:

whatever...

mmm...life waz here millions of yrz ago starting from adam and 7awa2(eve)...to us it passes by every generation,ppl die,ppl live,ppl kill,ppl steal,some r happy some r not..life iz like a ring it goes round and round and round(non-stop)

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
I think here isn't a "right" answer, everyone has his own opinion....But pfffffffffff actually i don't think much about that :undecide:

My heart beats, and it keeps on beating so i'm happy to be here....Why? I dunno and i don't wanna know ;)

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
what do u mean??

iz this a comment on my post or -Z's-post?
No it's just my opinion... sorry if I wasn't clear, but everyone has his own opinion, and that's the right answer..... ;)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i don't know the meaning of my life.
i am wondering every single day why the hell am i here...????
:confused:

dear lily....god created us and he kept us in this world to worship him and work in the world...

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Humans are to eager to believe in some ultimate goal, they want a meaning of life thats romantic, heroic even. But the truth is, there is absolutley no meaning of life. We are simply here to live, breed and die. nothing more nothing less.
Zlatan you are such pragmatic person :D

There is absolutley no higher meaning to life. We are just animals, and our meaning is to breed. Why would we be any different from animals, just because we're more evolved? Who says that in a few million years we wont be inferior to a new species?

But right now we are different from other animals.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

I don't believe that we are here for any reason/meaning. We're here cos nature took this path. So all you're questions LAC to me they are redundant.

To me... Life has no meaning but it's precious. So.... just enjoy it while you have it and don't make it unpleasent for others .

From all I've read above, I agree with Ivy.
Specially with a part in bold :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

But right now we are different from other animals.
How exactly? We are just more evolved, but we have the same animal instintcs and behaviour as any other animal. IMO, everything we ever do is actually just an evolved way of taking care of our youngs and surviving. Instead of hunting and gathering food, we now go to school and try to get better jobs to live better to take care of our children better, we still have wars for food, land, oil, etc. for the same reason, security, we still have, basically, the same emotions as animals, altho evolved.

We are evolved animals, but the basis is still very much the same.

P.S. Where have you been Vit, havent seen you lately?

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
But you just replied to your own question.
Cause we are animals, we have very much animals behaviours, and many other features.
But we evolved, and so we are evolved animals.
So there is a difference between me sitting at comp now and writing these words, and some chimpanzee sitting in a jungle or in a zoo.
I had that luck and I evolved, poor chimpanzee didnt have that luck.

You know, I'm just busy with my study, but busy to such extend, that I cant come to the forums here.
And sometimes, when I come and start talking about sth, I cant leave easily, so it's safer for me to keep distance ;):D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++

dear lily....god created us and he kept us in this world to worship him and work in the world...
You mean we were created to satisfy someone's big ego? :D

Yours was a textbook answer; what Lac is trying to discuss is something you should think from the mind not from what people fed you ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Exactly what I thought Glenn. When I was talking to gray once I asked why God created us? Why did he need us? And he gave me the same answer, that we were here to worship him, and isnt god supposed to be perfect instead of a conceited bastard?

@Vit: Evolved animals. But still animals. Still. Animals.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
'conceited bastard' is a bit harsh ;)

I do believe in God but certain things the church and all other religious institutions feed you is too exagerated in my opinion.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Zlatan, and in this way we can spend whole night saying:

Zlatan: Evolved animals. But still animals. Still. Animals.

Vit: Maybe animals. But evolved animals. Now. Evolved.

And we both can argue till death about: which word is more important: animals or evolved?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)