The Matrix Reloaded (1 Viewer)

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
I didn't think she was hacking the Matrix itself, just the electricity system. But I have been known to be wrong :)

May 31, 2003
Well iam waiting for part three to know what is going to happen, but i think that this moive has a special teste not all kind of people like to watch it coz all my friend consider it as a very complicated movie but i like it.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
I didn't think she was hacking the Matrix itself, just the electricity system. But I have been known to be wrong :)
Hehe, presumably the power system has to be hacked in the matrix. Just a little assumption of mine.. :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I liked a lot the architect part!!.

I undertand a lot of the plot there,,, especially the part when the architect talks about the five "ones" that were before neo!.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Why? And why five?
this architect part seemed very interesting ot me.

this is what i have got:

-Long long time ago, when the machines doblegated humanity, capturing all of them to serve like batteries, it was required a program to manipulate his minds since born. IN that way, they could use the little amount of electricity that the human body produces (of course, all the captured human togethers must produce a lot, the sufficient to maintain all the machines alive). Because of that all humans are in an eternal slumber since birth, living in the matrix, but no one knows what is really happening. At the end, they die and never knew the truth. Sad right?.

Well i think that evryone understand this from the first movie.

Now... the second...the architect bla bla bla bla:

-That architect, He is a very skillgull program, capable of oding the matrix itself.
When he made the first version of the matrix, he though that it was a magnificient creation, only comparable to its disastrous ending.
The problem in the first version was a little bug/virus (i dont know how to call it). That virus is known as the "oracle". Her duty was awake some of the humans that were in slumber, and his second duty was to find and guide , be the helper of "the one".

This is the xtrange thing. Long long time before neo and co, when the first matrix was done, the first "one" was found by someone like the actual Morpheus. He guided and helped the one to reach the same neo´s destiny: Th architect chamber, where the path of the one ends.
In the architect chamber are 2 Doors: one that supposedly lead to the salvation of zion, if that could be called salvation, and the other door that guides to the end of humanity.

Of coourse, the first "one" choose the door of salvation. But like that architect explains....That is not a complete salvation, because the machines always reach zion, and completely destroy it, the only difference is that "the one" have to choose 40 survivors more or less; 17 women and 23 men, to build a new generation of humans, that ,with the pass of the years, become the new zion.

After the first "Matrix war", to name it, the architect realised that his matrix was a failure and he did a second. But the second matrix had the same bug/virus, "the oracle". And the story repeat for second time. A second "one", a second meet with the archiect, a second choosing, and a second destruction of zion. The "one" took the survivors and all happen again and again, 4 times more to be exact.

Note: All of the 5 ones before neo, all were humans too, with skills and defects. In all the previous meetings with the architect, he shows the same 2 doors...one that lead to the salvation, and the other with the weak point of the current one. Of course, because no one is too selfish, or too stupid to choose the door that leads to full disaster, the 5 ones before neo, they all choose the door that lead to zion´s salvation.

Every new matrix was more accurated and perfect, but all with the same bug.

Ok, now was the turn of the sixth "one".....Neo.

When he reached the architect chamber,,,,,,he (the architect) shows to neo the 2 doors. One that lead to the salvation bla bla bla, and the other door with the one´s weak point. IN neo´s case, his weak point is his inmense love for trinity.

This is the inflection point...... Neo didnt take the "correct" door, he choose the door that lead to the total destruction of zion,,just to save his beloved one. Kindy selfish right=?.

Ok, he saved trinity, and consequently, this would cause the total destruction of zion and humanity for once and for all, no more survivors. but something very weird happened this time...when neo leaved the matrix, and was escaping from the centinels with trinity and co., he rarelly felt and xtrange power, to stop the centinels in the "real world". This is the big difference.

Now he have the power to stop the machines in the real world, not only in the virtual world of "matrix".

sansae!!

SupJuve

Jul 12, 2002
How can a program believe anything?
you're thinking about today's technology. these programs have their own conscious(artificial intelligence).

Why? And why five?
matrix is a program and is going to crush if neo does not go back to the source. it was reloaded five times before it crushed when the other five "neo"'s entered the source.

i'm not sure if there is a reason for why five but must have religious(christian) or mythological background because the movie is full of those kind of things.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by SupJuve ] ++

you're thinking about today's technology. these programs have their own conscious(artificial intelligence).

matrix is a program and is going to crush if neo does not go back to the source. it was reloaded five times before it crushed when the other five "neo"'s entered the source.

i'm not sure if there is a reason for why five but must have religious(christian) or mythological background because the movie is full of those kind of things.
Explain more about that!!!

are you sure about that? please!

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Also, I don't believe that the Oracle is the "mother" of the matrix. The architect's response doesn't imply that at all, IMHO. I think it's Persephone.

Note to this - in Greek mythology, Persephone was banished into the underworld. She is the goddess of cycles, such as life/death, the seasons etc.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well i dont think that persephone could be so important,,,but if you stayed in the cinema till the end of the credits..thet showed the trailer of matrix 3...and i catched some scenes of persephone fighting too.

I dont like to see the oracle as thje mother, i see her more like a bug/error in the matrix.

Neo is an anomaly, with the characteristics of an incredibly mathematically balanced equation. (like the architect said)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah i have the feeling that................

Wow,,,Monica Belucci(persephone) iss sooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.!!

Herdress was so cool! and his face and everything about her!!

How lucky is that ****in Neo!. She was like "hey kiss me like your girlfrined"....and he was thinking on it!!

gay!

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Cause fer sure if anyone said to my boyfriend "kiss me, sugarcheeks" while I was right there, he'd be all "right on, babe".

Actually I hope he wouldn't do it if I wasn't there, either :groan:

majj

Jun 4, 2003
but do you believe that were are all used as battery fuel power for the robot like in matrix one???? i havnt seen the scond one yet but it does make you think though:confused: maybe we are all waiting to be 'unplugged' and hopefully we'll see keanu reeves on the other end cuz he looks so sexy in all that leather!:devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)