The Matrix Reloaded (3 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i Liked the second better than the first....it's way more complex and deeper.
Also, the second helps explain many things that i didn't like about the first (the Prophecy and stuff)....i wont say more..:angel:

just watch it :thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Didn't arrive here yet, but i`ll surely watch it when it does.

I check the reviews on Yahoo, and the critics average is a B which is an excellent grade from critics.

From what I read, you must not be a redneck to watch this movie as it has too many philosophical thinking going on :D

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
I saw the Matrix the day it came out, and it wasn't that bad. I wasn't that thrilled about it but it didn't suck imho. The Highway scene was definitely the part I liked the most.:cool:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I went to see it today - great movie and I can't wait for the final part.

I particularly liked the part after Neo meets the Oracle and that agent duplicates himself a thousand times :cool:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
yeah reloaded was way deeper but yes the movie loses its weirdness and awesome plot, i dont like though is the way the second movie depends of the first like if you didnt see the first then you are not going to understand anything, and the final SUCKED how are they gonna put a final like that i was so turned off with that final haha but i liked the dialogues and everything its worth watching and i want to see it a second time!

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
I particularly liked the part after Neo meets the Oracle and that agent duplicates himself a thousand times :cool:
That's the exact part where I fell asleep for a while :undecide:

I'm not too fond of it frankly speaking...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Jajaja, well, all dialogue parts were very interesting.... but the one that make my head spin was when he(neo) was talking to the architect, oh my,, a lot of bla bla bla, but very interesting.

The fav part was the battle between neo and the agents smith, jaja just too funny and innovative. (he reminds me in someway dragon ball)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Matrix! Matrix! Matrix! I'm yet to see it, but everyone I know that has been able to view it says that it's awesome! I sure hope that it lives up to its expectations! :excited:

SupJuve

Jul 12, 2002
The mighty Morpheous and his speech:

-All of our lives we have fought this war. Tonight i believe we can end it.
-Tonight is not an accident. There are no accidents.
-We have not come here by chance. I do not believe in chance.
-When i see three objectives, three captains, three ships i do not see coincidence, i see providence, i see purpose.
-I believe it is our faith to be here, it is our destiny. I believe this night holds for each and every one of us the very meaning of our lives.
-What is it niobe?
Niobe: I can't help it Morpheous, i can't help thinking. What if you're wrong. What if all this, the prophecy, everything is bullshit?
-Then tomorrow we may all be dead...but how would that be different from any other day?
-This is a war and we are soldiers. Dead can come for us, at any time, in any place.
-Now consider the alternative. What if i'm right. What if the prophecy is true. What if tomorrow the war could be over. isn't that worth fighting for? isn't that worth dying for?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah! morpheus rules!!!!!!

He must be at least Lippi´s assistance. With Morphues and lippi comanding juve, and with that kind of speeches, we will be unbeatable!.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Saw a press screening this morning.

Thought it was crap... unbeleivably weak story, wooden acting from all but fishburne.
Effects were nothing special , far too much cgi and very very obvious cgi at that.

perfetic ending!

poor, poor ,poor..... dissapointed!
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Good i dont want to discourage anyone from seeing it.
I personally thought it was poor.

If you want a purely visual film you will probably love it, but thats not enough for me, and I am probably more critical (and possibly notice more) of poor cgi than most and also the overuse of cgi .

This is basically one overblown cgi scene after another.

But having said that .... as a leave your brain at home visual experience it aint half bad..... but not enough for me.

I like a story and people that can act... plus of course good , not overused cgi .
Guess you're not to big on cgi then...

Haven't seen it yet... :down:
But first chance I get... I'm there! Can't wait!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I agree it was worth seeing, very cool. I'm fascinated by it yet I realize certain flaws. First of all, the story is laughable at times. I chuckled when I heard the oracle is a) a program and b) "believes" that she/it has to cooperate with the One to survive. How can a program believe anything? Of course then we learnt the oracle was not real, just an invention but then how could Neo believe a) and b) simultaneously. The story is full of lose ends, there is no way you can put it all together and figure it out, and I appreciate that.

But the script is flawed, first of all what is all the fighting about? By now everyone, even the thickest viewer, knows that fighting does not solve anything, it just postpones any conclusion, so why do the fighting scenes when they achieve nothing? And moreover, why so many of them and so damn long? Sure it's neat to watch at times but it doesn't carry the action any further, but for a very few cases, in which a decision has to be made based on the situation which may include battle. But take the freeway scene, nothing came out of it, so it's pointless with regards to the plot.

In my opinion, the script is as ingenious as it's flawed and those balance each other. I never subscribed to the idea of "machines" being the evil force, what is a machine anyway? It's nothing, it has no power. Call it a computer, and it make a little more sense. Why is Neo cleanly shaved 24/7 and still wearing the same dirty, torn sweater? Another thing I didn't like is how Morpheus' character develops. At first he's this guy with lots of power, control and calm. Then he becomes a common man and starts fighting with the rest, I would like him to remain that greater power which does not engage in common battles and who is not vulnerable. One thing I did like was how Neo is a result of an anomaly in the system, a deviation from the global balance, that was a fine idea to me. I also thought Smith surviving that battle in the real world was interesting, I'm excited about what happens next with that.

Finally, did you see Trinity typing in a Linux/Unix prompt? Not only that, the connection was ssh. Now who will believe in the year 2xxx people still use ssh, do we still ride horses, no there are cars now. Ridiculous! :D

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
...but wasn't the bit where she's typing meant to be in a year 2003 scenario, because the matrix models itself as much younger than the "real world"? Either way I was glad to see that over something like Hugh Jackman's "put the squares together and there's your virus" thingy in Swordfish :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
...but wasn't the bit where she's typing meant to be in a year 2003 scenario, because the matrix models itself as much younger than the "real world"? Either way I was glad to see that over something like Hugh Jackman's "put the squares together and there's your virus" thingy in Swordfish :)
I doubt it, how do you hack the Matrix (to cut the power) using dead old 2003 technology? ;)

Erik, it's so much more fun when you take it apart :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)