The loss you have been gutted about the most (1 Viewer)

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #42
    We didn´t dominate that season in CL, we were extremely lucky.
    No, we were the best in Europe in 2003. Being the best doesn't mean that you've to devastate all the teams that you'd face, being the best means that you've to win, convince, create, be ambitious and never lose hope.

na im cool we both hate Inter so its all good! you hate Milan i love them but where credits due everyones hearts beat for Juve and thats a really good thing that you have so much pride and passion in your club i have respect for you all. :agree:
    Actually, Vlatko has beaten me to it.

Decent open minded people like you make the football world much much better.

Cheers mate. :pint:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    B.Dortmund-Juve 3-1
    The one that shocked me the most and lost sleep for two nights coz of it !
    not to mention that I cried a lot after it :cry:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    No, we were the best in Europe in 2003. Being the best doesn't mean that you've to devastate all the teams that you'd face, being the best means that you've to win, convince, create, be ambitious and never lose hope.
    I didn´t said we were not the best (BTW we weren´t, after all we lost to Milan :p) I said we were not dominating.

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #45
    I didn´t said we were not the best (BTW we didn´t, after all we lost to Milan :p) I said we were not dominating.
    You always find an exit, kid. :p

By the way, congratulations for your post number 6000. :smile:

Forza Marko and forever Juventino. :toast:

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
    We didn´t dominate vs Barcelona in both matches, we dominated vs Real Madrid only in Turin in Madrid we were being fired.

Vs Milan we played a pathetic match.

I agree on the luck part, we were more lucky than we dominated that season.
    I disagree with you there my friend. In the game in Madrid, our game plan was to soak up and counter, unlike Real who were passing the ball around and trying to break us down (mostly unsuccessfully in that game), we attacked down the right exploitoing the space Roberto Carlos had left us lwhenever he went forward. Every Juve attack in that game was a purposeful one, there was a hardly a get us out of jail clearance by our defenders on the night. I remember the commentator saying we looked menacing anytime we came forward and that we attacked with such purpose. We might not have bossed the game, if having a lot of possession is what it means to boss a game, but we certainly gave them a lot to think about. Their winning goal resulted from an improperly cleared set-piece, dont't forget. It wasn't like they tore us to shreds repeatedly in the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)