The loss you have been gutted about the most (1 Viewer)

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #101
    This reminds me of Turin's derby in season 2001/2002, when we're leading the scoreline with three goals with no response only in the first half. I thought that the match ended, we could continue scoring and the life was easy. But the most unimaginable scenario took place and Torino surprised us with three goals in the second half. The irony of the saga is that Salas missed a penalty at the last minute of the match and it ended 3-3.

As Swag said, some matches weren't a loss, but still can get under your skin nonetheless, that one against Torino actually is.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Oct 3, 2004
    Ah, many. USA 94 final was quite depressing. Euro 2000 final was the real knockout blow for me. That night seriously had an effect on me...I actually cried.

Others include the famous lost finals in 97/98/2003, the United Semi final in 1999...

Nakata's equaliser in 2001 was a real b*tch...sheesh........Alessandro Calori's in 2000. Ugh.

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #108
    Ah, many. USA 94 final was quite depressing. Euro 2000 final was the real knockout blow for me. That night seriously had an effect on me...I actually cried.

Others include the famous lost finals in 97/98/2003, the United Semi final in 1999...

Nakata's equaliser in 2001 was a real b*tch...sheesh........Alessandro Calori's in 2000. Ugh.
    You said it all, man. :tup:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    With that avatar, we need to hook you up with some kind of IM-availability-like signage that says, "The Don Is In" or "The Don Has Left The Building".
    How about a light that goes on and off in his avatar reflecting his current status? Like "don offline" could be the lawnchair in some degree of dusk, to indicate don has left the building.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)