The Juventus For Life Thread (14 Viewers)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Why do you care what they think?

I enjoy it when people get mad, when we win in a controversial way. It shows them their true self
You are stupid if you don't realize that calciopoli happened, that is a massive difference between us and practically any other worldwide sports institutions and their fandom.

Others can laugh at their detractors, we unfortunately can't, not if that shithole named italy is still there.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
You are stupid if you don't realize that calciopoli happened, that is a massive difference between us and practically any other worldwide sports institutions and their fandom.

Others can laugh at their detractors, we unfortunately can't, not if that shithole named italy is still there.
Stfu

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Instead of wiping away your tears wipe away the people who created them
I would if I was anything like my idol. :D

People hate the best. It's always been this way.

Do like me. Rock Juve shirts every time you're in public.
Really? Explain to me why the people here don't hate Bayern or Real Madrid. They are the best, too. Right?

Juve is probly the club which is most loved by its fans, and most hated by everyone else.
That isn't probably, that's a fact. But why here in Rijeka? :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

No. Dortmund!

- - - Updated - - -

No way they get as much hate as us dude
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

lol son, you got owned. :hihi:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Here in Rijeka [and Croatia], Juventus has a reputation of being a disgusting, cheating club. :boh: And that was even before Calciopoli and Serie B. When Calciopoli was underway, most people cheered for Juve to be relegated to Lega Pro. And I still listen to sentences like Juve is stealing, Juve should not exist anymore, Juve should have been demoted to less than Serie B. I'm tired of fighting with such idiots.
Feel for you bruv, I get the same shit in England. People I always get on with are those who don't watch football or are not aware I support a cheating boring Italian team, everyone else have some or a lot of shit to say about Juve. Which is probably the reason why you're on this forum like me and many others. We're a family. No-one can and would understand our deep love for the old lady but than another lover. Head held high. I'm going to go ape crazy when we win the CL. Can't wait, it going to happen at somepoint. It has to, it must and it will.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'm going to go ape crazy when we win the CL. Can't wait, it going to happen at somepoint. It has to, it must and it will.
I usually never dream about football related stuff, but three days ago I had a dream in which we won the CL against Real Madrid after PKs and it was the best (fake) football memory ever. Felt so happy, and then I woke up not too long after.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Feel for you bruv, I get the same $#@! in England. People I always get on with are those who don't watch football or are not aware I support a cheating boring Italian team, everyone else have some or a lot of $#@! to say about Juve. Which is probably the reason why you're on this forum like me and many others. We're a family. No-one can and would understand our deep love for the old lady but than another lover. Head held high. I'm going to go ape crazy when we win the CL. Can't wait, it going to happen at somepoint. It has to, it must and it will.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
This! Always have to hear the same shit over and over about Juventus in London, or in The Netherlands (at least there when I go to ADO Den Haag games, I get treated like a king).

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
it's different here in Latvia, Juventus is a club with many supporters here and they are well respected. I guess part of it can be explained by most of the coaching elite here being calcio fans, somehow it has caught on to the many players they've trained (f.e. I remember a guy that used to train me used to say "even Buffon couldn't save that" if someone managed an excellent finish :D). of course big clubs like ManUnited and Real Madrid have lots of followers too, but I definitely don't feel like a minority.

strange that in Balkans everyone is so anti-Juve, I thought they were all calcio fans in the 90ties, I guess things change fast

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
In switzerland it's not that grave either. Most of the people here are Barca/Real-fanboys, Bundesliga- or EPL-Fans. Serie A has become very unpopular here. But there are lots of secondos (thats how we call the people with a foreign background) from Italy and therefore we have also a lot of Juventusfans here. We have also a few fanclubs who travel to every home-match. There are also supporters of merda an meelan here, but with most of them you can discuss without starting a fight. So there are very very little hateful people here. Most of the people are very indifferent about Juventus. You just hear often things like "boah italian football is so boring, they just defend blabla, there's no spectacle, this is not the football i wanna watch blablabla" - fucking fanboys. Most hated teams are Bayern, Barca and Real, but just because they are succesful and have also the most supporters here. I think if Juventus get back to this success there will be fanboys here and there will be hate.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Feel for you bruv, I get the same $#@! in England. People I always get on with are those who don't watch football or are not aware I support a cheating boring Italian team, everyone else have some or a lot of $#@! to say about Juve. Which is probably the reason why you're on this forum like me and many others. We're a family. No-one can and would understand our deep love for the old lady but than another lover. Head held high. I'm going to go ape crazy when we win the CL. Can't wait, it going to happen at somepoint. It has to, it must and it will.
:rab: :dule: +rep One more thing, local idiots here still think in Serie A the football is boring and defensive, so called Catenaccio. :facepalm2: And yeah, Juventuz Forum is like a family. :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Dortmund doesn't get much hate at all.

They too bad.
I hate them with passion.

- - - Updated - - -

it's different here in Latvia, Juventus is a club with many supporters here and they are well respected. I guess part of it can be explained by most of the coaching elite here being calcio fans, somehow it has caught on to the many players they've trained (f.e. I remember a guy that used to train me used to say "even Buffon couldn't save that" if someone managed an excellent finish :D). of course big clubs like ManUnited and Real Madrid have lots of followers too, but I definitely don't feel like a minority.

strange that in Balkans everyone is so anti-Juve, I thought they were all calcio fans in the 90ties, I guess things change fast
Nowadays Juve gets a ilttle attention in Croatia just because of Pjaca and Mandžukić. :ghey:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Netflix to make Juventus docuseries
By Football Italia staff

It has been announced that streaming giant Netflix will make a four-part docuseries about Juventus.

Starting early next year, four one hour episodes will go behind the scenes in Turin, with training sessions, matches and intimate moments in the lives of the Bianconeri players.

“Netflix is the home of passionate storytelling, and there are no more passionate fans than those of the Bianconeri,” said Erik Barmack, Vice President of International original series at Netflix.

“Erik Barmack, Vice President of International original series at Netflix.”

The series will be the first of its kind on Netflix, which has 104 million members in over 190 countries.

“It’s a source of pride that Juventus is the first football club to be the subject of a Netflix Original Docuseries,” Federico Palomba, Juve’s Co-Chief Revenue Officer stated.

“Collaborations of this kind confirm our passion for innovation and being, in every sense, a Sport Entertainment brand.

“In this way, we are determined to reach Bianconeri fans across the world and millions of Netflix users, who thanks to this docuseries can get to know Juventus from every angle.”

- - - Updated - - -

:shocked:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)